The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What are some of your 'only in an MMO' stories?

NorthernNightmare
NorthernNightmare
✭✭✭✭✭
got the game on friday, really enjoying it so far

Just yesterday I was on the back of my nightmare panther thing running to a quest when I saw about five others running towards something on their panthers. One stopped. jumped while looking at me, than ran after the others so I joined in.

Next thing I knew I was fighting a boss bug thing

What are some of your favourite stories?
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one time, I spent 10 hours straight grinding the same mobs.

Only in an MMO.
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was this guy, demanding someone craft him level 25 gold gear in Wayrest zone, and offering to pay 2k for it. Insisting, "no, it's low level, so it's cheap to make." This was awhile back, though.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When I openly announced in Cyrodiil zone chat that I have found a cheater, because according to the death recap a DK killed me with nightblade abilities to then realise I'm a nightblade and you know.... wings :lol:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade