The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

CALLING ALL - NA PC DC GUILDS! (Vivec)

Blackclouud
Blackclouud
✭✭
Morning folks. @blackclouud Cry Havoc lead here. Having recently returned to ESO at the beginning of April we noticed a lot of the original alliances and guilds have either faded and or reformed as different groups. We used to with the wabbajack alliance headed by Egypt and also with Grunt heading LoM back in 2014-2015. Worked closely with Harlocke and her bunch as well. We’ve noticed Egypt has been MIA since late last year. Grunt is around, and Harlocke is active. Looking to get some of that going again. If their are any other DC guilds be it small or large that are up to working towards forming up another alliance let me know! Would be great to get something like that going again!
Edited by Blackclouud on May 20, 2018 4:11PM
Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
Bearminimum/Draconis/Samhain
@Blackclouud
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faction unity in any form is always good. Especially when collaboration is essential in the objective based play. Good luck wish AD would follow your lead.
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    Thanks man. I feel if more guilds collaborated with one another it my promote a little less faction swapping. From what I’ve noticed I’m sure every alliance could use a little less of it. Can’t say I blame folks when one faction is outnumbered and getting slapped around on making the switch to one that is not.
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    @Blackclouud
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah the turmoil of Cyrodiil....It's the greatest show on Earth.
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    Haha always has been, always will be!
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    @Blackclouud
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this NA or EU?
    PC EU - DC only
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    NA sorry! Updated the post name.
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    @Blackclouud
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vegasmedic wrote: »
    NA sorry! Updated the post name.

Sad :*
    PC EU - DC only
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    Why sad?!
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    @Blackclouud
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vegasmedic wrote: »
    Why sad?!

I'm EU
    PC EU - DC only
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA Vivec DC definitely could use some better organization. When my guild group isn’t running when I log on, it just seems like DC is the most disorganized of the disorganized zergs bouncing between the eastern and southern fronts, getting repeatedly stomped by the larger and/or slightly better organized AD and EP zergs, in between getting farmed by Drac or Omni. I’ll make sure my GM is made aware.
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    Copy that Marcus! What guild are you running with currently?
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    @Blackclouud
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d rather not speak for my guild, since I’m barely a member of their scrub squad, but I’ll make sure the PvP leads know what you’re trying to do.
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    Sounds good.
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    @Blackclouud