The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[PC/EU] Looking for weekender friendly trial guild

GabiAlex
GabiAlex
✭✭✭✭
Hey! Because of my schedule, during weekdays I come back home late at night when most people are going to sleep or already finished their trials. I can play mostly on Sunday and maybe Saturday if I have enough time. I still feel like doing trials from time to time with a guild, not with randoms, but seems that no guild is scheduled them for the weekends, which seems odd and those that are doing them on weekends require you to play during the rest of the week too at hours when I won't be able to log in.

My question is if there are guilds focused on PvE content that are doing Trials each Sunday or Saturday evening? I'll like to join one, but again, during the week I can play only for a bit before going to sleep, only one weekend I have time to play after I finish other chores.
@GabiAlex - PC EU Megaserver
Delora Xiaphia - Aldmeri Dominion - Nightblade Bosmer
Ugrim gro-Khar - Daggerfall Covenant - Dragonknight Orsimer
Sena R'en - Ebonheart Pact - Sorcerer Dunmer
Fjorik Firebeard - Ebonheart Pact - Templar Nord
Ophelia Adel Maris - Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer Breton
Drinks-In-Silence - Ebonheart Pact - Dragonknight Argonian
Floriancen Larethian - Aldmeri Dominion - Warden Altmer
Zahir at Unar - Daggerfall Covenant - Nightblade Redguard

• The_Tarantian
    The_Tarantian
    ✭✭✭
    Oh boy, I feel for you as I am in the exact same damn situation. I was even willing to start one, but no one ever responded.

But hey, I found a fitting guild in the end:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/412116/the-first-democratic-guild-in-eso-is-now-recruiting-eu-pc

It is newly (with a core group) formed guild, whos leaders are willing to teach and help newcomers with progressing in high end PvE activities.

So far I do really like it (joined about 2 weeks ago). So if you are ok with, let's say, slow but steady progression (rather than instant vet hm mode trials go) - I think you should give it a shot.

Anyhoo, cheers & good luck in your adventures.
    Edited by The_Tarantian on May 22, 2018 11:36AM
    Erin Go Bragh, Erin go Braugh !
    It's Irish for "you're ***".
  • GabiAlex
    GabiAlex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tip, I'll contact the GM this weekend. I'm not a total noob, just lacking the time to hit the requirements for a trial guild.
    @GabiAlex - PC EU Megaserver
    Delora Xiaphia - Aldmeri Dominion - Nightblade Bosmer
    Ugrim gro-Khar - Daggerfall Covenant - Dragonknight Orsimer
    Sena R'en - Ebonheart Pact - Sorcerer Dunmer
    Fjorik Firebeard - Ebonheart Pact - Templar Nord
    Ophelia Adel Maris - Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer Breton
    Drinks-In-Silence - Ebonheart Pact - Dragonknight Argonian
    Floriancen Larethian - Aldmeri Dominion - Warden Altmer
    Zahir at Unar - Daggerfall Covenant - Nightblade Redguard