The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can we please get a setting for housing containers to allow them to show their items to players?

Dapper Dinosaur
Dapper Dinosaur
✭✭✭✭✭
This would be a huge boon if we could allow our storage chests to show items to other players. You could much more easily display items you want to sell, it would encourage more people to work harder on their houses (and visit others), and the zonechat spamming of items would probably be significantly reduced as well.

Who else wants?
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are interested in setting up your own store that would be an alternative to the guild trade system.

I think overall that having a competing system would be interesting and I would like to see the results. I can speculate that the system changes would be time consuming for a small benefit. Not to mention you would be required to be there so you could make the sale because there would be no store interface.

The idea is interesting. I do not think it would be successful in beating out the guild trader system.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care so much about "beating out" the guild trader system so much as having a way to pool all of the things (read: motifs) that I want to sell without having to link them one at a time in zone and guild chats, or putting out a more vague message to keep it short and having to manually check with whoever is interested to see if I even have what they want.