Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Player LF Guild!

Exocraze
Exocraze
PSN ID: Exocraze

Hi there! I'm certainly new to the game, and I hope that doesn't disqualify me from your guild or anything. I'm currently only level 5, though I played a fair bit up to level 30 or so on Xbox and around 20 or so on PC before landing on PS4 as my preferred platform overall. I have years of high-end PvE experience in World of Warcraft (I have raided for the last 7 years and played WoW for 12), but WoW just isn't really fun for me anymore. I miss learning new things and exploring new areas and the combat is stale. After playing Conan Exiles with some IRL buddies lately, I got the itch to play ESO again. The combat in Conan sort of reminded me of ESO, so I figured I'd give it a shot, so I made a magicka DK, and while I'm only level 5, I'm having a blast. I also made a warden, and I'm not sure which I want to play yet. I usually play healers, but warden feels weird so far. We'll see! That said, I've always found MMOs to be waaaaay more enjoyable with guilds, so I figured I would try and find one!

Some things I'm looking for in a guild include:
  • A guild that is totally okay with me being new to the game and unsure what I'm doing most of the time
  • A guild that is active! And if your guild is comprised of members mostly around my age, that's a huge plus (but certainly not a requirement or anything)
  • A guild with an active discord server.

Outside of the game, I'm 25 years old, and I'm currently unemployed because I thought it would be a good idea to get a Bachelor's Degree in History for some reason. I plan on going to grad school soon, and I hope to teach someday as well. I am a die hard Braves, Falcons, Atlanta United, and Georgia Bulldogs fan, so basically my life as a sports fan has been terrible. I have been gaming ever since I can remember, and FPS games and MMOs are certainly my favorite genres. I've tried just about every major MMO that has been released in the last 10-15 years, and I've always enjoyed ESO a lot but just got bored of playing solo most of the time and never made it to max level. If there's anything else you need to know or would like to know about me, feel free to ask!
Platform: PS4
IGN: @Exocraze
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @Exocraze my co leader, psn: SilverStarFlores, should have just invited you. You are welcome to join my guild - Ebon Raiders. We are growing social guild that will gladly help you learn the game. And we also have a discord.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Good Morning @Exocraze ! I'll send an invite to New Scrolls Order this morning. Feel free to poke around and see if we are a good fit for you. Most of our communication happens via discord so would encourage you to join that as well. Looking forward to meeting you.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • DCA_1981
    DCA_1981
    Good evening, Exocraze

I one of the leaders of The Phoenix Decry Guild. we accept new players to veterans. We are a social guild with an organized rank system. You'll earn ranks through your participation in the guild activities and your desire to be a leader in the guild.

We hold weekly guild activities. Such as collecting sky shards, 100% completion for delves, dungeon runs, and spontaneous group activities.

Our ultimate goal is to claim and maintain a Keep in Cyrodiil. To participate in these Guild activities. You must be allied with Aldmeri Dominion.

If you are interested in joining and like to know more, send an in-game mail to Agent_Alpha1 or DCA-1981. You can leave a response on our thread here on the forums.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/410799/the-phoenix-decry-guild-is-now-recruiting#latest

PSN: DCA-1981
    Guild: The Phoenix Decry
    Guild Website: https://phoenixdecry.enjin.com/