The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Dominion Constellation is recruiting for both PvE (all factions) and PvP (AD only events)

Kathulhuu
Kathulhuu
✭✭
After two weeks of existing, our guild has close to 80 members, but we still need more.

We're holding social events & Skyshard/WB hunts weekly + will do our first trial this coming weekend (this will also be done weekly).
We also have an aim in PvP for those interested and are looking into making weekly events here as well and already set up ranks for PvP.

In the future we also plan on doing a lottery and dueling competition.

We do have fully leveled crafters, WW and Vamp members in our guild.

Our aim is to remain a friendly and helpful guild where everyone feels included, new or old player, doesn't matter, we can learn together :)

The screenshot below is taken from our last social event called "Drunken Friday" (they shall continue!), which means you just need to join us in group, chat on Discord with a nice beverage.

g2s4213n12qd.png
Boredom getting to you on the EU server (PC)? Join the Dominion Constellation! We do weekly trials, Skyshard&WB events and also weekly PvP events (AD for the Queen!). Player base consists of both new & veteran players, ALL welcome (including drunks! CHEERS!). We have a guild house with set crafting stations, dummies and an active Discord. Send me a message for an invite!
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, seems like a nice and friendly bunch of people. I have a guild slot open, so add me @Aelorin.
    I am a PvE oriented player. My main is a High Elf Sorcerer DPS. He is also a crafter.
    I am more of a casual player. I like friendly social guilds where the fun part exceeds the achievement part....

Bye for now, see you ingame!
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • ximelolagnia
    ximelolagnia
    ✭✭
    Hihi! I am a mainly PvP oriented player that loves the sound of Drunken Fridays as well. ;) Would absolutely love to join this guild if you can give me an @ name to holla at? Mine is @ximelolagnia
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Both of you are in :)
    Boredom getting to you on the EU server (PC)? Join the Dominion Constellation! We do weekly trials, Skyshard&WB events and also weekly PvP events (AD for the Queen!). Player base consists of both new & veteran players, ALL welcome (including drunks! CHEERS!). We have a guild house with set crafting stations, dummies and an active Discord. Send me a message for an invite!