Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

[XB1][EU] Seeking help with Akatosh's Scales Gold dye

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
Don't do dungeons very often (barely any friends on the game and activity finder sucks 90% of the time), and I've got virtually no experience with Veteran Dungeons.

That said, I REALLY want that dye for completing all speed challenges:
  • Veteran Banished Cells II - 20 minutes - must kill optional bosses Keeper Areldur and Keeper Voranil
  • Veteran Crypt of Hearts II - 30 minutes
  • Veteran Darkshade Caverns II - 20 minutes
  • Veteran Elden Hollow II - 20 minutes
  • Veteran Fungal Grotto II - 20 minutes - must kill optional boss Reggr Dark-Dawn
  • Veteran Spindleclutch II - 20 minutes
  • Veteran Wayrest Sewers II - 20 minutes - must kill optional boss The Rat Whisperer

I'm looking for allies to do the dungeons with. My build isn't finished and my gear isn't fully upgraded, so I'm not 100% optimized for a specific role, but I can take on the role of either DPS or Healer depending on what the group needs. Preferably DPS as having a good healer is more important in the long run. I can provide food and potions for anybody that needs them.

Also, any tips before doing this would be greatly appreciated. Anything regarding the differences between Normal and Veteran dungeons, anything noteworthy about the specific dungeons listed above. Anything you can tell me would be amazing.
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver