The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alinor Crest Townhouse

krisor67_ESO
krisor67_ESO
✭✭✭
First off the design of the townhouse is nice on the inside. BUT what did they do with the courtyard, you go outside and there is a wall to the left that shows the inside comes out away. Then they have an alcove, I can understand the alcove, but it should be when you first walk out and not away in. The stairway up I can understand, cause it is a townhouse. I would like to know if anyone else feels the same way about it, so let me know
DPS player, not big on PVP but will do it. Love the homestead part of the game, spend a lot of time decorating places.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I don't :) .

You can make something very nice out of the courtyard, and it really doesn't matter whether the outside matches the inside or not!

cl4n8t8rwwqi.png

06umyyxdjfn4.png

ft5spbmo7szz.png

badxuz07acia.png

Edited by Aurie on May 19, 2018 9:44PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    No I don't :) .

You can make something very nice out of the courtyard, and it really doesn't matter whether the outside matches the inside or not!

cl4n8t8rwwqi.png

06umyyxdjfn4.png

ft5spbmo7szz.png

badxuz07acia.png

it does matter if the inside matches the outside. Imagine if you had windows irl that people can see inside but you cant see outside...
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretend that you live at 12 Grimmauld place. :D
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why not think of it as a trick of the mind. The Alinor have mastered the art of magic. So it's a cool "feature" of the house.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

it does matter if the inside matches the outside. Imagine if you had windows irl that people can see inside but you cant see outside...

Ah but this isn't real life, and artistic license prevails.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There isn't a single house in the game that has an inside that matches the outside (other than the really simple ones like Snugpod). It's always been a problem in TES games since they render the insides of buildings separately. I guess it's too much design work getting the interior/exterior to match.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on May 20, 2018 12:45AM