Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Luxury Furniture Vendor - 2018/05/18

• Blkadr
    Blkadr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Time to get some female statues. There's just a couple of daedric ones and 1 Imperial sword lady that's only offered in the crown store. It would be great to see some more every day people like swordswomen, women with staffs, lanterns, that kind of thing that regularly show up in the male statues. Hopefully someday it will even out but I doubt it. :(
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally some great looking not overpriced items, thanks ZOS for your creativity :).
    I always need more statues for my stronghold.
    Edited by Gargath on May 19, 2018 9:19AM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me, but are the Ra Gada Names reversed? The battlemage has a sword and the blademaster a staff?

Battlemages do traditionally wield weapons and use magic in the elder scrolls. I agree the blademaster is a little weird.
    Argonian masterrace
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice but I'm still gonna wait for some statues like the ones we see in the Kvatch.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Synozeer wrote: »
    I created my arena using those statue bases for walls.

bIJyFoV.jpg

Are created arenas still bad for dueling due to ground AoEs not being able to be applied on them? I remember that being an issue when they first released player housing.
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »

bIJyFoV.jpg

Are created arenas still bad for dueling due to ground AoEs not being able to be applied on them? I remember that being an issue when they first released player housing.

It's only an issue if you're not fighting on the original ground, i.e. you make a platform or raised area and fight there. Coldharbour Estates is great for dueling arenas because there is so much ground area to work with.
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blkadr wrote: »
    Time to get some female statues. There's just a couple of daedric ones and 1 Imperial sword lady that's only offered in the crown store. It would be great to see some more every day people like swordswomen, women with staffs, lanterns, that kind of thing that regularly show up in the male statues. Hopefully someday it will even out but I doubt it. :(

Yep.

(There's also the Dibella statue, but that's 1. not 'every day people' :D , and 2. is limited time & stuck in a huge bundle with piles of other junk. Not about to pay 4500 crowns to get access to it. Ah, well. :/ )
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

bIJyFoV.jpg

It's only an issue if you're not fighting on the original ground, i.e. you make a platform or raised area and fight there. Coldharbour Estates is great for dueling arenas because there is so much ground area to work with.

So how does your arena work considering it's made of those statue bases?
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

bIJyFoV.jpg

So how does your arena work considering it's made of those statue bases?

Only the walls are made with the bases, turned height-wise. The ground in the arena is the Coldharbor Estates surface.

...and many more.
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

bIJyFoV.jpg

I have an arena in my courtyard that is raised on top of the watching pool, but is flush with the surrounding floor. No problem with AoEs.
    PC-NA Goat
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too big. Way too big.
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phage wrote: »

bIJyFoV.jpg

I have an arena in my courtyard that is raised on top of the watching pool, but is flush with the surrounding floor. No problem with AoEs.

I think it's more effects like knockbacks or Fear that might send someone through the floor. Don't know the exact mechanics on how it bugs out though.

...and many more.
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phage wrote: »

bIJyFoV.jpg

I think it's more effects like knockbacks or Fear that might send someone through the floor. Don't know the exact mechanics on how it bugs out though.

Haven't had any issues with bugs. It might be that AoEs just snap to the floor level X coordinates, even if its not the real floor. I'm not sure.
    PC-NA Goat