Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else unable to log in on Xbox?

Shadowasrial
Shadowasrial
✭✭✭✭✭
I try logging in and I keep getting the unable to connect to xbl message

Best Answer

• Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just about everyone unless you were already logged in. Of course thats only good until you crash WHICH HAPPENS ABOUT EVERY 45 MINUTES
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its broke according to the banner
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    Yup. Good money well spent!
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on xbox na right now but dang... must be for people trying to log on.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • undead84
    undead84
    ✭✭✭
    same here, game chrashed and now me and my friends are unable to log in. whoever is responsible for this...ty! :/
    Buff XB1-EU Server Performance
  • SinfulPrinc3ss
    SinfulPrinc3ss
    ✭✭✭
    Hoping they resolve the issue and or update us on whats going on.
    SinfulPrinc3ss Xbox Na
    kajiit stamblade AD
    imperial stamtank AD
    high elf magplar AD
    high elf magplar AD
    wood elf stamblade EP
    breton templar healer AD
    high elf magsorc AD
    dark elf magblade AD
    redguard stamsorc AD
    high elf magplar DC
  • TrapLord
    TrapLord
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue! Can we please get an update?!
  • Jimbullbee85
    Jimbullbee85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Typical! Haven't been on in weeks. Go on to pre-order Summerset and it's under maintenance. Get home from work and can't log in haha. Nice job with that maintenance ZOS.
    Edited by Jimbullbee85 on May 16, 2018 11:48PM
    Jimbullbee, Templar healer battlemage
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    zos, cant fix the crashing let alone try to figure out why we cant log in!!!!
  • MarleyRain
    MarleyRain
    ✭✭✭
    I was on the last round of vma for the first time and now.. Can't log back in.
  • GawdSB
    GawdSB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I try to play ESO for the first time in forever and first maintenance earlier and now this.
    Edited by GawdSB on May 16, 2018 11:57PM
  • dmar613
    dmar613
    ✭✭✭
    in vivec campaign right now there are no blues or yellows, just reds pve'ing the map for score since they are losing lmao
    4th Grand Overlord For DC Xbox One. 123,486 pvp kills Crip from the Sexy Time Slayers aka Leaps of Dreamz
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dmar613 wrote: »
    in vivec campaign right now there are no blues or yellows, just reds pve'ing the map for score since they are losing lmao

They probably still won't try and dethrone you.
  • Ardaghion
    Ardaghion
    ✭✭✭
    Just got home and tried to login, still having issues on N/A and Europe megaservers. XBL is reporting no issues so it must be the megaservers that are having trouble connecting to XBL
  • GHOST 007
    GHOST 007
    I love paying a monthly subscription for a unplayable game...
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭

I know were going to get another of of those it's an "xbox Live" problem, I just finished playing a couple games of World of Tanks, which is an xbox live game, and no problems, same goes for Battlefield 1 and 4 worked perfect, than tried some gears of war 4 games, which is also an xbox live, and again no problems, that figured i'd try call of duty. ha, and it worked fine as well.

hire some people that can speak English and that know networks
  • SinfulPrinc3ss
    SinfulPrinc3ss
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any updates?
    SinfulPrinc3ss Xbox Na
    kajiit stamblade AD
    imperial stamtank AD
    high elf magplar AD
    high elf magplar AD
    wood elf stamblade EP
    breton templar healer AD
    high elf magsorc AD
    dark elf magblade AD
    redguard stamsorc AD
    high elf magplar DC
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let's see... 2 days of server issues followed by an announcement of special content exclusive for the PC/Mac users and a continuing show of being ignored in regards to the broken voice chat inside the game for Xbox users.
    This just blows.
  • WillS1888
    WillS1888
    ✭✭
    They are redefining pc master race lmao.
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just dont understand why every other game works but eso doesnt. Makes zero sense. and ive NEVER seen this error msg... "could not connect to XBL"... wth zos come on how long.
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    POps75p wrote: »

I wonder how the game/system would be if we didn't get regular "maintenance."

I got kicked off this morning due to "maintenance" then can't sign on when I get home from work. I have a short window of opportunity to play before I have to get to bed. That window has just shut. Good night all ... time for bed.

I wish I hadn't just renewed my "Gold membership." What a total friggin' waste!!!!!!
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    itzTJ wrote: »
    I just dont understand why every other game works but eso doesnt. Makes zero sense. and ive NEVER seen this error msg... "could not connect to XBL"... wth zos come on how long.

that's zos message they put it in the software, their way of trying to make you hate xbl and not them
  • kromegas
    kromegas
    ✭✭✭
    This is garbage. Been trying to get on since 6 this evening EST and still unable to play. I expect some sort of compensation for my $15 a month ESO subscription. Seriously need to extend everyone’s sub at least a day for this crap.
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    kromegas wrote: »
    This is garbage. Been trying to get on since 6 this evening EST and still unable to play. I expect some sort of compensation for my $15 a month ESO subscription. Seriously need to extend everyone’s sub at least a day for this crap.

lol,lol,lol,lol…. compensation? What's that?
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    POps75p wrote: »
    itzTJ wrote: »

that's zos message they put it in the software, their way of trying to make you hate xbl and not them

Ya except like i said everyone knows its not xbox. every other game works. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can we get an eta? or an update?

• Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you've been in Cyro the past week or two, you know that the server was hanging on by a thread anyway.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see this as a sign: "Violynne, you need time off from this game. Here, take it. Now go watch youtube videos for the rest of the night."

I came here to post instead, so I'm in a foul mood. I'd rather be thrusting my daggers into the eye sockets of Orcs, but instead, I'm here with you people.

Just kidding. It's just a game. Taking a day off isn't the worst thing in the world.

But close. ;)

This discussion has been closed.