The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

LOGIN FAILED: Could not connect to XBL

• NateS4
    NateS4
    ✭✭
    Same.
    Nerf Nate
    Xbox NA
    Small Scale PvP
    Stamden (Grand Overlord)
    Mag DK (Palatine)
    Mag/Stamblade (Praetorian)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHyTq3wqzJ5K200K2JSNlRA?view_as=subscriber
  • KingLogix
    KingLogix
    ✭✭✭
    I can't get on either
  • Superstarmom
    Superstarmom
    Soul Shriven
    I sent them an email and got this.

“Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us at The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Sarah and I will be assisting you today.

I understand that you’re experiencing some issues with being unable to get logged in.

Now the reason you are seeing this issue, is at this time "We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the North American and European Xbox One megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available."

You may keep an eye out for updates on this situation, within our Forums webpage listed here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/

Please do let us know if you may have any other questions or concerns for your game. We are always more then happy to help with any trouble or concerns you may face.

Until then we wish you well,

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Kind Regards,
    Sarah
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team”

I don’t know about everyone else but I expect to be compensated in some way. It’s been a crapshoot for a couple of week with getting booted and chat not working but this is infuriating. It’s my only day off and had trials planned!!! I hope it still gives us the weird looking pet even though we can’t log in too.
  • TRAPPEDxNxEU4IA
    Finally got logged on, everyone should check
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There has been 9k views on this but only ,50 of us posted something. Everyone need to at least say same, let's get these *** attention and maybe they'll update us

They're not going to get it resolved any quicker based on how many people post about it on the forums, that's just not how it works. They have every reason to get it fixed ASAP; every moment we aren't able to log in is time we aren't able to buy more crown crates.
  • Superstarmom
    Superstarmom
    Soul Shriven
    There has been 9k views on this but only ,50 of us posted something. Everyone need to at least say same, let's get these *** attention and maybe they'll update us

They're not going to get it resolved any quicker based on how many people post about it on the forums, that's just not how it works. They have every reason to get it fixed ASAP; every moment we aren't able to log in is time we aren't able to buy more crown crates.

Better be giving me some at this point. I’m missing out on gear right now.
  • Disturbd_ZX6R
    They don't care. they seriously don't care ... they have our money why fix anything ..... getting tired of this
  • andraiocht
    andraiocht
    Soul Shriven
    *drum roll* and its the same. No change...nothing.
  • ReachHalo
    ReachHalo
    ✭✭✭
    I logged on... to the new character screen!! Wtf!!!
  • AlaisDair
    AlaisDair
    Soul Shriven
    I can finally log in!
  • andraiocht
    andraiocht
    Soul Shriven
    Finally logged in!
  • lilyknightmare
    lilyknightmare
    Soul Shriven
    I still can't log on! Wtf!?!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    I still can't log on! Wtf!?!

Try restarting the game client and see if that helps. If not, a full reboot of the system may also help. Let us know if you're able to log in after trying these steps?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • H3llion_King
    I’m getting the shakes!!! Still no connection!!!
  • blackelf74
    same problem here,Florence,Italy.....
    edit: it's ok now..
    Edited by blackelf74 on May 17, 2018 11:29AM
  • aries41683
    aries41683
    Soul Shriven
    Day 3 and it still doesn't work. I have tried to hard reset my console, clear the cache, try a new disc and reset my internet even though it's only this game that does not work. If you guys can't help me get this fixed, I'm going to be forced to cancel my ESO plus and find something else to spend hundreds of dollars on and believe me, I will be taking people with me even if I have to buy them a copy of the new game myself!