Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Want to get into pvp.

huschdeguddzje
huschdeguddzje
✭✭✭✭
So I've been trying for long enough to break 26k dps on my stamblade and decided turn it into a pvp toon and stick to my dk for pve.
Do you guys have any tips? Gear recommendations, traits enchants etc.
I've heard that you have a lot more flexibility in pvp in terms of your build, so I'm looking forward to actually using some of my class skills.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pretty solid build for stamnbs is 5 piece of shacklebreaker, 5 times bone pirates (as soon as it works properly, so in summerset) and one piece monsterset. Weapons would be 2h and a bow. You surely should watch some build videoa on youtube to get an idea about skills, cps, sets, traits and mundus.
    Anyway you need to decide your playstyle. Do you rather want to play a brawler or the stealthy ganker? Or even as a sniper? This heavenly influences skills and sets.
  • Malachi79
    Malachi79
    ✭✭
    Honestly it really depends on how you want to play PvP, but ultimately I would advise you to head over to YouTube and search up a pvp build for your current taste (Even if it’s just as a start), or any other ESO build guide sites.
    "Corporal, Whats a Corporal?" #1 AAFC quote

*NA PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - {Sir Notsodps} *Vampire* *PVE/Trials* *DPS*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Emma Hearth} *Vampire* *PVE orientated* *Crafter*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Sir Notsotankalot} *PVP/PVE orientated* *Tank*
    *Edonheart Pact - {Abcaac} *PVP orientated* *Warden Tank*

*EU PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - Soon!
    *Daggerfall covenant - Soon!
    *Edonheart Pact - Soon!