The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PC/EU Kicked From Core - PVE/PVP/Social guild Recruiting

l.ys
l.ys
✭✭
I have a few social spots open in my new social guild, we are a very small guild of close-knit friends, and we can use a few active players that want to do various content

Send me an ingame mail if you are interested, describing yourself and your interests @l.ys

Most of us are endgame players, and can be of help ;)

If you have any outstanding questions, feel free to ask here in the forums, I will be as attentive as I can manage.
Edited by l.ys on May 15, 2018 4:49PM
All hardmode trials done on NA
@Rostelore ingame user.
Main templar healer
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wth is going on with all these recruiting threads in GD?
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax