The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox Live cannot be detected.

grumlins
grumlins
✭✭✭
On a wired connection.
On my Xbox One X.
Internet is fine, open etc.
Cannot launch game because my 12 mo Xbox Live cannot be detected.
Checked account everything is fine with my Xbox Live.

explain it. aaaaaand Go.
  • YourMomTaps
    Same
  • Lascelly
    Lascelly
    ✭✭✭
    Same, just had this error pop up for me. I logged in this morning just fine, then after lunch I'm getting this error constantly...even after a hard reset.
    I do stuff, and things happen!

#NordLivesMatter
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks guys, we're currently investigating.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup same here...Xbox elite NA server.
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • mwzard
    mwzard
    Same issue. Was good at 6AM. :)
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox live has an issue. There's a banner up there ^^
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • norki3
    norki3
    Same here with EU, presume it's to do with the XBL issues but that looks like it should only affect store purchases etc.
  • IVoo
    IVoo
    ✭✭✭
    No, Xbox is not down. The issues with XBL right now is “Purchase and Content Usage.”

The Xbox Live Core Services, TV, Music and Video, Social and Gaming are all working correctly. Under the games header, it says that “All games are operating normally.”

Can someone from ZOS explain to me why we’re unable to play their game when it’s just the “Purchase and Content Usage” is having issues with XBL? I can play every online game that I own fine right now (Sea of Thieves, PUBG, TERA, Gears 4, etc). Why is it that only the Elder Scrolls Online is affected by this?

I understand that their crown store is connected to the game and must have something to do with XBL. But, why can’t you let players into the game and play, even with issues affecting the crown store and XBL? It doesn’t make sense to me.
  • IVoo
    IVoo
    ✭✭✭
    So, this looks like it basically boils down to: if we’re unable to access the ESO Crown Store due to XBL issues, then you’re locked out of the game completely until it’s fixed.

That doesn’t seem right to me. Players should still be able to play in your game world despite issues and restrictions with the Crown Store and “Purchase and Content Usage.”

As noted before, on the Xbox Live Status page, it says that “All games are operating normally.”
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly. If it's only affecting the store aspect of Xbox Live, it shouldn't prevent us from accessing the game as a whole.
    Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, we're currently investigating.

<3
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• GHOST 007
    GHOST 007
    Same problem here Xbox EU & NA
  • GHOST 007
    GHOST 007
    And yes all of my other games work just fine... I love paying a monthly subscription for a game that's not playable 25% of the time.
    Edited by GHOST 007 on May 15, 2018 6:54PM
  • MarleyRain
    MarleyRain
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting to be able to log on. This is pretty frustrating.
  • IVoo
    IVoo
    ✭✭✭
    So, all day and no dice.

Unreal...
  • YourMomTaps
    As of now I am back online, inside Tamriel.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IVoo wrote: »
    No, Xbox is not down. The issues with XBL right now is “Purchase and Content Usage.”

The Xbox Live Core Services, TV, Music and Video, Social and Gaming are all working correctly. Under the games header, it says that “All games are operating normally.”

Can someone from ZOS explain to me why we’re unable to play their game when it’s just the “Purchase and Content Usage” is having issues with XBL? I can play every online game that I own fine right now (Sea of Thieves, PUBG, TERA, Gears 4, etc). Why is it that only the Elder Scrolls Online is affected by this?

I understand that their crown store is connected to the game and must have something to do with XBL. But, why can’t you let players into the game and play, even with issues affecting the crown store and XBL? It doesn’t make sense to me.

While you are 100% correct ppl will argue you down

However ZOS runs their game, it’s as if it’s not like any other game so when Xbox live has an alert this game doesn’t work it seems.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • rG_Kub
    rG_Kub
    ✭✭
    I'm having thisissue atm
  • NetflixNChiill
    Having the same problem other games work just fine
  • MrBlack23
    MrBlack23
    ✭✭
    Same but I see other friends on playing as well.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is happening again. Was logged in and crashed and now can't get back in.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup others are in fine, I dc'd mid dungeon & can't get back on but they haven't dc'd yet.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If anyone is still experiencing issues when logging in, please make sure to restart your client.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post