The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In search of the right guild

natpag1
natpag1
I am in search of a guild that is PST or GMT. I cannot find one.... most of them are EST or even Australia and when I am on most players are just logging off for the night or when I am logging on there logging off. It is making it difficult to find others to do group quests or dungeons with.... If anyone out there that can help, I am starting to get bored playing by myself...
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    natpag1 wrote: »
    I am in search of a guild that is PST or GMT. I cannot find one.... most of them are EST or even Australia and when I am on most players are just logging off for the night or when I am logging on there logging off. It is making it difficult to find others to do group quests or dungeons with.... If anyone out there that can help, I am starting to get bored playing by myself...

Well I find most ones I have tried end up being Est or Pst funny enough. There are not many Aest guilds in fact I have found one and reason I left was most members were very immature. Not judging here just felt youngish to me.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you find a guild that suits your needs
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @natpag1
    Please take a look at https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/409905/fabrica-fates-just-starting-we-are-recruiting-pve-social-casual-crafting-all-alliance-welcome-na/p1
    We are a growing social/casual/crafting/PvE guild for new or returning players. I myself am not exactly new to ESO, I’ve played it solo for quite some time, started joining guilds only 3 months ago :)
    We have people in all US time zones including MST and PST. I usually log in after 9pm PST and there are always a few people online.
    If you decide you’d like to join, please leave us a message on the guild recruitment page.