Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How Strife work?

abelsgmx
abelsgmx
✭✭✭
Tool tip say: Steal an enemy’s life force, dealing X Magic Damage and healing you for 25% of the damage inflicted every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. I am kida confused. Damage of the skill only or all the damage did it to target in 2 secodns?
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Need to pay more attention to your own posts, i literally answered your question already in another thread :wink:
    abelsgmx wrote: »
    The healing done with this skill is based on damage only from the skill or overal damage done to target? I read in some old posts that healing done was vounting all the damage done to the target but I am not sure of this
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    The healing done with this skill is based on damage only from the skill or overal damage done to target? I read in some old posts that healing done was vounting all the damage done to the target but I am not sure of this
    it is simply as the tool tip implies. If strife hits for 15k, it will heal for 4500 every 2 seconds for 10 seconds.

Edited by exeeter702 on May 12, 2018 9:03PM
  • abelsgmx
    abelsgmx
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your answer and sorry, I didn't see a notification in my notifications about a previous question. Well is kinda hard have a good use of this skill in PVP, due to damage mitigation.
    Edited by abelsgmx on May 12, 2018 11:32PM
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for your answer and sorry, I didn't see a notification in my notifications about a previous question. Well is kinda hard have a good use of this skill in PVP, due to damage mitigation.

Yes and no. If you are wise in who you hit, and know when to let the hot cook and when to refresh. And even then its the best weave for ranged play magblades since it nets ult gen and healing increased just for slotting.

Also worth noting is the actual heal component of the skill is not effected by battle spirit. It WILL heal for the percent shown of damage done. It doesnt double dip. However the heal cannot crit for bonus value, it can crit for the sake of procing effects but the crit value is the same.
    Edited by exeeter702 on May 12, 2018 11:58PM
  • abelsgmx
    abelsgmx
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your answer