The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

delete

• SerAvaronald
    SerAvaronald
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!

I'm looking for a guild and would be interested in joining yours. I've been playing ESO since it was published in 2014, but I've been away for a while and now I decided to return to explore Summerset Isles. I'm mostly interested in RP and PvE, but I'm interested in trying out trials, and perhaps doing IC also (haven't been there once in all these years).

User id is @Ser_Thomas .
    'On the cosmological scale, it's all nearby.' -Septimus Signus
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    I've invited you both :) we're still recruiting and have got many good members recently!
  • Immortalmighty
    Hi Guys. I would love to join you. Wanna do PVE content together like vet Dungeons(preferably DLC of course) and trials. Thank you in advance ;)

@ImmortalMighty
    Edited by Immortalmighty on October 5, 2018 1:45PM
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    Got lots of great members recently! :)
  • Spark
    Spark
    ✭✭✭
    Hey! What time do you usually run events such as trials and other group content or pvp? I am asking because am looking for a guild to do stuff with, but often all group events are too late in the evening for me.
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    So nTrials are on a saturday around 6-8PM BST and sunday vTrials are a bit earlier.

Friday map runs start at 7-8BST

We are quite flexible with our times and can change depending on the needs of our members :)
  • Ginga
    Ginga
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join you, I started playing yesterday night and I'd like to join a Guild since in all games I've been in so far, I've always formed part of a Guild.
    I'm active, got a good mic, headset, good PC and I can fluently speak Spanish, German and English.

P.S. I have 1 week off atm so I'll be quite active.
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    Sen't invites :) if anyone is interested and have any questions don't hesitate to ask either here or ingame @Pengwynn
  • Spark
    Spark
    ✭✭✭
    Hey! Tried to send you ingame mail but it said your mailbox is full :-)
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    Try now! :D
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    We're still recruiting!
  • LuciusEsox
    LuciusEsox
    ✭✭
    Hi there,

Have played the game on and off since Launch and have done a few vet dungeons and a little pvp but have been mostly just bimbling around enjoying the scenery. I would like to change that and start doing more dungeons and trials but the the thing is it is kinda embarrassing being a dungeon nub at cp780 ^^

Is there a place in your guild for me ?

I play mostly in the evenings GMT or BST whatever it is at the time.
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    Of course i think you would be a good fit :) what's your ingame @ name?
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    We're still recruiting!
  • tsu_Namii
    tsu_Namii
    We still want u guys!! come join us!
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    Got many great members recently! :)
  • vendeatha
    vendeatha
    ✭✭✭
    @pengwynn Sent you a private message If be so kind to view and reply. thanks.
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    Sent you a reply :)
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any free spot? I was member of DAL.

Ty.
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    Always a free spot for a DAL member ;) I'll send you an invite :)
  • Keimacaber
    Keimacaber
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, if you are still recruiting I'm really interested in joining! Your guild description sounds great. @Keimacaber
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    Sent you an invite :)
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    I've updated our recruitment post :)
  • Sloe87
    Sloe87
    Hi there,

I recently got back into ESO after a long break and im looking for a new guild, im interested in both PvE and PvP content (haven't done a dungeon yet though at cp 210 xD)

My main is on AD but im willing to level up a DC toon if needed for PvP

@Sloe1987

im not the most experienced player but im willing to muck in and help any way i can

not sure what else to say...

Have a nice day :)

• pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    Hey Sloe, we're happy to have you! :)

We mainly PVP on DC so making a DC character would benefit you :) but you can still do BG's with us.

I've sent you an invite ingame, welcome to the Resolute Sentinel!
  • Ekmk
    Ekmk
    Hey there and happy new year!

Been playing since launch on and off. Currently at 614cp and looking to come back and have some fun. Interested in everything pretty much, just need to shake the dust and rust off to participate in the vtrials and so on.

Would be glad to join you!

@Ekmk
    One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
  • zigwiz1337b16_ESO
    zigwiz1337b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey i would very much like to join. I just started playing the game again after a long long long break.

ign: @Skuggen91

• pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    We've got a lot of great members within the last couple of days :)
  • Ste1002
    Ste1002
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I realise this post is a bit dated, but im looking for a guild to help a fairly noobish player and this one sounds perfect, my names is @Ste1002
  • janimoikka
    Hello everyone! I am looking for a guild, which at least covers the aspects of socializing, trading, crafting and PVEing in one package and on a casual or semi-competitive level. Your community sounded pretty promising regarding this! :)

If you want an active, dedicated and friendly person to join your ranks, send me an invite. I started playing about two weeks ago and I'm almost at maximum iLVL on my main character. Thanks in advance!

@janimoikka