The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

battlegrounds

Artemiisia
Artemiisia
✭✭✭✭✭
I keep tryin to come back to the game, but the premade vs non premade crap keeps me for comin back completely

when are you DEVs going to make two queue groups, you destorying pvp battlegrounds for non premade people with these 500/10/10 wins, whats the damn point of doing battleground, when facing premade, other that going afk until fight is over.

I see so many people leaving the match when they realzie they are up against premades, so thats also sucks for the people left behind, to get their faces smashed into the wall with no way of scrappin of the reminds
Edited by Artemiisia on May 11, 2018 2:38PM
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're addressing that this patch I believe with better matchmaking and different queues.

How it'll pan out is to be seen.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice, lookin forward to seeing what they come up with, dont get me wrong im a noob in battlegrounds so I dont expect to much winning, just want abit more fairness :)
  • ShadowMonarch
    ShadowMonarch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Like he said above the matchmaking system after the summerset patch is supposed to try to focus premades vs premades and pugs vs pugs. Also you can select the game modes you want to queue for.

Also BG's will be base game rather then morrowind so a lot more people will have access to it
    Edited by ShadowMonarch on May 12, 2018 3:52AM
  • HeathenDeacon
    HeathenDeacon
    ✭✭✭
    Like he said above the matchmaking system after the summerset patch is supposed to try to focus premades vs premades and pugs vs pugs. Also you can select the game modes you want to queue for.

Also BG's will be base game rather then morrowind so a lot more people will have access to it

wow this is awesome news!~ i just came back to the game a week or so ago and got right back into BGs where i left off.
    all the above changes sound like a good step in the right direction. I mean, considering BG Qs are still popping instantly on ps4 it only makes sense to have seperate solo Qs and premades.

• Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    like today, this morning I had like 10ish BG runs, and no premades, and it was super fun and felt all groups had a chance of winning.

just now, last 3 games, were against premades, after that I logged out, no point in playing as long as we might face them.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can I just say: Boo!

Just play the round, shoot for objective and don't get discouraged.

This one guy who often queues same time as me spends the WHOLE instance moaning about the other players F5ing like he needs a hit, and just: well, this guy GG and 4 Templar, GG. Stupid group GG and so on.

I dislike it so much to get His Arseholiness in group I wanna desert.

Like stfu and at least nab a few kills if nth else - but don't neg out the whole group with salt.
  • Diddly_D_Potatoes
    Diddly_D_Potatoes
    ✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »

This one guy who often queues same time as me spends the WHOLE instance moaning about the other players F5ing like he needs a hit, and just: well, this guy GG and 4 Templar, GG. Stupid group GG and so on.

Like stfu and at least nab a few kills if nth else - but don't neg out the whole group with salt.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but if there is someone on my team that is unreasonably QQing and shirting on team mates, I can't help but target them if they are on an opposing team next round. Then the cycle continues, you can QQ more when you are waiting for a res timer.

I can understand a bit of QQing, things can be frustrating at times, just don't be a johnson about it.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »

I'm not sure about anyone else, but if there is someone on my team that is unreasonably QQing and shirting on team mates, I can't help but target them if they are on an opposing team next round. Then the cycle continues, you can QQ more when you are waiting for a res timer.

I can understand a bit of QQing, things can be frustrating at times, just don't be a johnson about it.

This ^