The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[PC-NA] Aussie PVE Guild- Hard Mode Dungeoneers (HMD) - is recruiting.

Ash_117
Ash_117
✭✭
About HMD:
Thanks for taking the time to check out HMD!
Despite our name Hard Mode Dungeoneers primary goal is relaxed, enjoyable, endgame PVE content.
Originally formed in October 2016 as a Dungeon guild, HMD has switched its focus onto vet trials, but ultimately having fun is our priority.
Whether you are a noob or a seasoned player, inside or outside our timezone we'd love to hear from you

Trials:
Currently we have cleared:
  • vAAhm
  • vHRChm
  • vSOhm
  • vAS
  • vMOL

We are in particular need for one Templar Healer and one Stam or mag DPS for our vHOF reserves, if you have you good attendance and show you are competent you may have a spot in our core.
All other roles with a keen interest, who meet the requirements may join our reserves.

Requirements for Reserves:
Discord to listen for mechanics, and also be prepared to speak if necessary (healer/dk swapping etc)
Melee DPS, 35K and a maelstrom clear
Ranged DPS, 30K and a maelstrom clear
Tanks have necessary gear, Alkosh/Ebon, Ebon/Plague and Lord Warden have tanked and shown competency for vDLC dungeons and vCraglorn trials
Healers have necessary gear, Olorimes/Jorvulds, Mending/Olorimes and Earthgore have healed and shown competency for vDLC dungeons and vCraglorn trials

Raid Times

Tuesday 8:00pm AEST
Norm or Vet trial open invite

Thursday 8:00pm AEST
Norm trial open invite

Friday 8:00pm AEST
Core Vet progression or invite only

Saturday 8:00pm AEST
Core Vet progression or invite only

If you are new to trials don't worry, we still run dungeons and normal trials to teach you mechanics, get you geared, and skilled players who will happily give you pointers on how to improve your rotation if needed

Discord:
An active Discord is available to those who like to dungeon, trial, get the latest ESO news, or just socialize.
Discord will be a requirement if you intend to Trial but don't stress if you don't have a functional mic, or are not the talkative type, we only require you to listen in for mechanics so we are all on the same page.

Guild Houses:
We have guild houses available with the following:
  • Crafting Stations
  • Outfit Station
  • Transmute Station
  • All Mundus Stones
  • Training dummies for all your parsing needs

How to join:
If you are an active or returning player with a vet trial interest, or just want to join a fun, friendly and laid-back Aussie guild, feel free to send me a message in game (@Ash_117) or post your @username here and I will send you an invite as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading :)
Edited by Ash_117 on September 14, 2018 1:16PM
  • Chey200
    Chey200
    Soul Shriven
    yes
  • Ash_117
    Ash_117
    ✭✭
    Thanks Chey
  • Bobak
    Bobak
    Edited by Bobak on February 11, 2019 11:30AM
  • Ash_117
    Ash_117
    ✭✭
    Hi Bobak thanks for your reply :) I will send you an invite as soon as I am online tonight
  • Ash_117
    Ash_117
    ✭✭
    Update: A big thank you to everyone that has responded here and in game.

We are doing well for tanks and stam DKs now, but if you are keen on joining, still feel free to send me a message no matter your role :)
  • Ash_117
    Ash_117
    ✭✭
    Update:

We can now add vMOL to our list of clears! Thank you to those that made it possible, and congrats to those who cleared for the first time!

We are looking to clear vMOL on a weekly basis but we still need more in our reserves. We are mostly looking for DPS but any interest would be appreciated.
  • stilloutparsesyou
    interested, can I get link to discord?
  • Ash_117
    Ash_117
    ✭✭
    I won't post a link here, but if you send me a message or tell in game I can send you a link to our discord
  • Ash_117
    Ash_117
    ✭✭
    UPDATE: We have since cleared
    • vSO speed run,
    • vHRChm
    • vAAhm!
    We are now looking for more talented and experienced raiders to join our reserves for vHOF progression, no particular role or class is needed at this time, but all interest and experience will be considered for our reserves, reply here or send a message in game to @Ash_117 if you wish to join our team.

PS: Pvpers, Socials, Dungeon runners and Crafters are also most welcome to join.
  • BVDVH
    BVDVH
    Soul Shriven
    Heya, i'd love to join, looking to learn more and hopefully get into some vets when the time is right :)@buddhademayo
  • Ash_117
    Ash_117
    ✭✭
    Bump

updated main post for requirements
  • Zeirah
    Zeirah
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    Are you still open to social members? Australian newish player here :)
    I'm @Zeirah in game
  • MostlyUnknown
    MostlyUnknown
    Soul Shriven
    Australian returning to eso here. Are you guys still recruiting?
    @Mostly_Unknown is my userID
  • AELegacy
    AELegacy
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Ash,
    If you're still recruiting, I'm keen.
    Started around 3 weeks ago.
    @AELegacy
    Edit: adjusted IGN.
    Edited by AELegacy on January 16, 2019 6:26AM