The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Breton Duality: Tank and DPS co-op build

Lunaugh
Lunaugh
✭✭✭
Aegis of High Rock
Breton Ballista

The key goal in the tank build is to swap weapons only when Magica is low (as blocking disables the regeneration of whichever stat is attributed, swapping from staff to shield will allow magica regen).
Keep elemental drain and ransack running on every creature you engage, use your dot's to help your magica sustain and minor-lifesteal ticking.
While your shield is up, your magica should sky-rocket to full well before you deplete your stamina, then swap back to your staff.
Keep that guardian bubble active (8 meter radius).
The arctic wind keeps heals feeding into your partner, so your DPS partner can live through boss AOE's and Cleaves.

On the DPS build, your primary goal is to stick close to the tank. As long as you are within 8 meters of the tank, you'll get a damage reduction of 30%. Keep the Undaunted Blood fountain flowing, your partner can restore ridiculous amounts of health by using the synergy.
Mystic Orb can be a boon to your ally, the synergy restores about 3k magica.
Spam the resto bubble.
Use your natures embrace to quickly bridge the distance between you and your tank.

C&C is welcome.
If you utilize these builds, please provide feedback.
If you spot potential issues with these builds, please provide feedback.

(note: I created an offshoot of Aeigis of Highrock based on some C&C from 'Checkmath' that I am currently running which I will post when I've finished testing it out. )
Edited by Lunaugh on May 10, 2018 8:45PM
dataOutput ={ }
function: ConvertMagica (dataOutput, magicaInput, skill,fn)
>>> if skill then do
>>>>>> magicaInput = fn(skill)
>>>>>>table.insert(dataOutput, magicaInput)
>>>end
end