The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would you like to be able to unlock the Assistiant within your home to list your items for sale?

NewBlacksmurf
NewBlacksmurf
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
inquisitr-assistant-nuzhimeh-670x388.jpg

There are a lot of threads asking for a different way to list and sale items as some players aren't pleased with the Guild store and Guild trader options.

While we all can use COD, text chat, XYZ website, etc. it seems more than apparent there is a large enough group of players who would like something more. I don't know if this idea would satisfy the requests but it does add an element to housing that I'd argue makes owning a home meaningful.

*The catch here is there are limits to who can visit your home and ideally this feature would only make sense in your main home but I'm still going to start this poll for discussion as its a minimal development endeavor. Minimal as in, this assistant would function just like a Guild trader with one difference, it would only have items listed by the player and whomever the player gives housing privileges too, to access listing items.

I don't have suggestions around min/max number of allowed players and also can't think of a way this wouldn't impact your own guild but it'll be an interesting discussion as my initial interest in housing was from Dark Age of Camelot being that Matt F worked on that game and this game is eerily similar.

Reference to Player Market System: http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/housing/special-objects
Using this market system player crafters can choose to publish all the wares being displayed on their consignment merchants to a database. The database then can be searched by other players. Please note that this system will only be available in housing zones.
logo_housing.jpg
-PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
Failed to load the poll.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI, I'm not for a global auction house or a search engine or feature to combine traders, or moving them into one zone.
    This in my mind is extremely different.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501