The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Princely Dawnlight Palace availability - 4 Days or 11 Days??

Lyss1991
Lyss1991
✭✭✭✭
The crown store showcase article says May 10 - May 14, In game store says May 21. Is the article wrong, Or the crown store?? One of them needs to be updated.

@ZOS_GinaBruno any clarification here?
PS4 NA EST June 2016 | GM of Tamriel’s Outkasts Social Guild | Main - Assylah - Max CP Breton Mag Sorc - Master Angler - Mageslayer - Shehai Shatterer - Ophidian Overlord | Best Thief in Tamriel - Khajiit NB Purrfecta Meowna | Aspiring Master Crafter | Achievement Hunter | Recipe/Blueprint Enthusiast | Costume Junkie | Primary Residence - Princely Dawnlight Palace
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They probably changed last minute but didn't go back and update the article. An extra week to get more sales.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/411932/new-house-furnishing-pack-available-in-the-crown-store-all-platforms-may-10-to-may-21

The release this morning shows the extended time. One thing people have really been pissed about is the 4-day window for these huge, crown-only houses. This at least widens the window a bit.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with previous comments - but a word of warning! LOTS of stuff is moveable in Dawnlight.. EXCEPT for the blue tiled porticos. Don't think that's bad? Wait until you see the weird placement of the one by the wading pool - half into the dirt for no obvious reason and you can't fix it.

I'm still happy with the purchase but have no idea why these pieces are stuck in such awful positions.
  • Shadowfell
    Shadowfell
    ✭✭
    I had a look at it this morning - lovely house but just too massive, even for me and i love decorating houses!
    Nine Trait Crafting Argonian Templar!

PSN James2908
    Guild: Stinkhorn Ridge Hoppers
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might as well be its own town, you can setup a lot of Khajiit tents around the courtyard make it look like a bustling trade city... that's completely devoid of NPCs.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with previous comments - but a word of warning! LOTS of stuff is moveable in Dawnlight.. EXCEPT for the blue tiled porticos. Don't think that's bad? Wait until you see the weird placement of the one by the wading pool - half into the dirt for no obvious reason and you can't fix it.

I'm still happy with the purchase but have no idea why these pieces are stuck in such awful positions.

Agree. Maybe @ZOS can do something about this? Can't take that much effort....it's the sort of thing that can be fixed in the next patch.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »

Agree. Maybe @ZOS can do something about this? Can't take that much effort....it's the sort of thing that can be fixed in the next patch.

@ZOS_GinaBruno please pass this along to the design team!
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just to add an image for reference:

QsL5e1j.jpg
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well, that's also a good thing. Those huge redguard pillars? I think twelve of them. I don't recall how much I paid for those off the crown store, but I bet it increases the overall value of the property significantly.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, that's also a good thing. Those huge redguard pillars? I think twelve of them. I don't recall how much I paid for those off the crown store, but I bet it increases the overall value of the property significantly.

It also uses the nice, expensive Hew's Bane light posts, which are not craftable and go for 520 crowns each in the crown store. It doesn't use the crappy low resolution Redguard light posts from the base game.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on May 12, 2018 12:13AM
  • Lyss1991
    Lyss1991
    ✭✭✭✭
    I finished decorating mine today, I will make a post with pics soon! Its GORGEOUS and wasnt bad to decorate AT ALL! Dont let the size intimidate you ;)
    PS4 NA EST June 2016 | GM of Tamriel’s Outkasts Social Guild | Main - Assylah - Max CP Breton Mag Sorc - Master Angler - Mageslayer - Shehai Shatterer - Ophidian Overlord | Best Thief in Tamriel - Khajiit NB Purrfecta Meowna | Aspiring Master Crafter | Achievement Hunter | Recipe/Blueprint Enthusiast | Costume Junkie | Primary Residence - Princely Dawnlight Palace
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyss1991 wrote: »
    I finished decorating mine today, I will make a post with pics soon! Its GORGEOUS and wasnt bad to decorate AT ALL! Dont let the size intimidate you ;)

It helps that there are separate rooms in the house and that the yard is mostly concrete (and sand) so you don't need to fill it with a million plants.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on May 12, 2018 8:53PM
  • Lyss1991
    Lyss1991
    ✭✭✭✭
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's still a little bit of time left to buy the palace!
  • BiggShooter
    I couldn’t make up my mind between the Princely Dawnlight Palace and the Linchal Grand Manor. Now, after reading a few discussions about the Princely Dawnlight Palace, I regret not purchasing it!

I wonder what the chances are of ZOS bringing it back for a day or two before the end of the month??? Otherwise, I’m SOL until they decide to bring it back.......whenever that might be.