Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More options for colored (other than blue and yellow) light sources please!

Rain_Bat
Rain_Bat
It really bugs me that you really only have three diverse options for different lighting in houses. You have flame, yellow/gold, and blue all over the place but I've only been able to find one green light source, one red, two purple, and that's about it. The Hagraven Cauldron is really bright so that one green light goes far but is still limited in where it'll work, the two for purple lights (Colovian Projection Crystal and Glow Bushes) really aren't that bright, and the Crimson Shard of Moonshadow is the only real red light source considering that the Daedric lanterns don't even give off enough light to be counted as light sources in my opinion. Could we pretty please have more options in more colors than blue and yellow that aren't impossible to get (or Crowns only)? I would love to see the Culanda/Varla Stones, the Blue Starbloom, and the Wedding Blossoms in a wider variety of colors, or even more colored-flame candles like the Daedric ones. There's also the glowing bottles in Blackheart Haven that would be great to have in houses. Does anyone agree or is this just me?
Edited by Rain_Bat on May 10, 2018 5:20PM
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wish list:

A setting for the ambient light for the interior as part of the house itself. So the placed lighting only has to add local adjustment. Needs color and brightness options, at least.

Brightness settings on lamps, not just an on-off. Even if it's only high/medium/low and not a full slider.

• rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have green purple and red in my house. Seek and you will find
  • Rain_Bat
    Rain_Bat
    Being able to turn down the Varla and Culanda stones would be nice in some situations, and being able to turn others up to match that level would be awesome. If they're not going to give us more item slots, the least they can do is give us an option that will save us from needing to place so much lighting.