The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox one x crashes

Karivaa
Karivaa
✭✭✭✭✭
Had to log on twice to play this morning at 7am and crashed in Craglorn. I rarely crash. There is barely anybody on right now in the game also so I know it isn’t overloaded. I hope u guys fix this before the new dlc!
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah it randomly dashboards me too. did after the completetion of vAA last night to about 6 of us

it seems to be when you are swapping zones and in a menu. i cant quite replicate it yet.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep noticed this a lot recently, got dashboarded mid vMA, took about 40 minutes to get back on after the server errors, crashes and inf loading screens :/
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the crashes have been bad for many players since the patch to fix the UI errors for summerset pre-orders.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Confirmed in this thread that there are some crash fixes coming in Summerset:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/407684/can-we-get-an-official-statement-on-increased-crashes-on-xbox/p1

We can only cross our fingers and pray that these fixes actually help those of us who are struggling with the crashes because sometimes it's multiple times an hour and no troubleshooting I have been able to do has offered one ounce of relief.