The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Orange alliance?

Biro123
Biro123
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Yes, I know - despite the title, these don't really exist - but sometimes it really does look like they do.

PCEU Vivec last night. DC held nobody else's scrolls, did not have Emp - and had the lowest population ( 2 bars vs 3 for EP and AD)
DC held the emp ring keeps down to ROE and across to Bleakers. Then the usual late night EP faction stack appeared and pushed on Bleakers (as always).

Oddly enough, at the same time, AD start heavily pushing Roe? Coincidence? Same coincidence every night.

We held Bleakers for over an hour - while losing Roe/Nickle/Ash.

Then within about 5 mins of each other both Rayles and Warden went under attack. Rayles to AD, Warden to EP... Coincidence?
Anyways, we lost them both, since still holding the EP faction stack and AD knocking on Glade door (which were soon sent packing)..

Then AD again hit Glade main.. Saw them off - they ran around the side of the keep, had a bit of a chase.. Came back to the front to find EP on Glade main.. Tag teaming now?? Coincidence?

There is no Orange alliance - but there are an awful lot of coincidences....

Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
Aidee - Magsorc - DC
Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, seems like whole DC faction stacked in 1 keep (Bleak) ofc other factions will take adventage of that fact and PvDoor other DC keeps - ez Ap
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rilis wrote: »
    Well, seems like whole DC faction stacked in 1 keep (Bleak) ofc other factions will take adventage of that fact and PvDoor other DC keeps - ez Ap

Not really..We were split between Bleak and Roe - but the stronger force at Bleak. That was a direct result of the whole EP faction stack attacking Bleak - like every night (only usually you guys take it - and Ales, and then whatever else you feel like).

Honestly, fighting at the milegate was like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=dE4ZOYVKwfQ

Was a lot of fun.
    Edited by Biro123 on May 10, 2018 10:10AM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No such thing as orange alliance. Then whose to consider me as such to?
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If EP always hits you at Bleakers, I'm gonna suggest that it doesn't take AD being geniuses to figure out that you are fighting EP and grab all the stuff you arent defending...
  • Tzayad
    Tzayad
    ✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Oddly enough, at the same time, AD start heavily pushing Roe? Coincidence? Same coincidence every night.

Roe is a AD home keep, and you were defending it? I don't really blame them one bit for pushing you back to Ash. Reap what you sow and all that.
    Beren Tinamion | Nightblade
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If EP always hits you at Bleakers, I'm gonna suggest that it doesn't take AD being geniuses to figure out that you are fighting EP and grab all the stuff you arent defending...

They could also do that to EP too, no? The faction that gets Emp most days at that time.

They EP megazerg could sometimes push AD instead, no? The faction that steals all their (and everyone else's)scrolls every morning?

But those almost simultaneous attacks on Rayles/Warden.. the tag-teaming at Glade.. I can't tell you what it is - only what it looks like.
    Edited by Biro123 on May 10, 2018 3:30PM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorry, but how many times have I witnessed DC hitting EP in the back at alessia when ep trying to dethrone ad emp, and alessia is last keep. It seems like every darned evening. That warden and his friends ALWAYS show up at mine breech and proceed by killing ep from behind, carefully avoiding damaging ad. Coincidence? maybe....If you guys instead of always push chalman at primetime and/or when ad has emp stop hitting red terrain we might at one point be able to stop ad dominance before midnight.
  • Eduard_Rodric
    Eduard_Rodric
    ✭✭✭
    Purple Alliance are real too.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    sorry, but how many times have I witnessed DC hitting EP in the back at alessia when ep trying to dethrone ad emp, and alessia is last keep. It seems like every darned evening. That warden and his friends ALWAYS show up at mine breech and proceed by killing ep from behind, carefully avoiding damaging ad. Coincidence? maybe....If you guys instead of always push chalman at primetime and/or when ad has emp stop hitting red terrain we might at one point be able to stop ad dominance before midnight.

Yeah, chalmania is a problem. Keep saying that in /zone till blue in the face.

I've noticed it starts in the morning/lunchtime. When AD still have the numbers from their PVDoor emp push, but are weakening - Ales is much easier to take from AD than Ash. Then when we have ales.. Bleakers is just closer.. then with bleakers, again - Chal is much closer than Ash.. The stupids would rather be fighting 2 factions than spend an extra 30 seconds riding to a keep just slightly farther away.

Either needs a map layout change or some change in the AP rewards for captures based on having(or not having) your home keeps..
    Cos the constant shouting in /Zone certainly isn't enough to convince the DC puggies to turn south from Ales. :-(
    Edited by Biro123 on May 11, 2018 1:10PM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem with losing chalman isnt actually not having the keep itself red. If that was enough for blues to proceed south and dethrone, I think ep wouldnt have a big issue with it (until ad emp is gone). The problem for ep is it creates these hamster running tower groups at arrius resources. The moment chalman is blue, all arrius resources is being targeted by Fasold wannabes thinking annoying ep is the coolest thing there is, forcing ep to withdraw from the southern campaign to fend off the blue lemmings who constantly turn and press our most important keep. If you manage to turn those so called 1vx heros south youd see ep leave you guys alone a lot more, but these guys effectively halt our progress, and forces ep to reclaim chalman/turn the fight northwest.

Like right now, DC have chalman, but leave arrius alone, so ep push south instead of west, because dethroning ad emp and halt ad is first priority, but as always I expect dc to soon turn to arrius, and then we will have the meaningless arrius/chalman rush again while ad calmly can do what they do best, pvd.
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on May 11, 2018 1:57PM
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're probably just avoiding ZS in Nickel, who're effectively stopping DC from attacking AD :trollface:
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People seem to often make the mistake in thinking that the other alliances are monolithic organization that all work together, even though they usually realize their own alliance is a fragmented mess of soloers, small-manners, and various guild groups with little or no communication between them. Yes, DC and EP zergers will forever potato-roll between Chal and Ales, just like EP and AD do between Alessia and BRK. That doesn’t rule out the possibility that a large multi-faction guild could send both alliance groups against DC back keeps at the same time. As a DC diehard, I’ve experienced this as well and wondered the same thing. Could be cross-faction coordination, could be coincidence. I’m sure when DC and EP both hit BM and BB at the same time, AD players wonder the same thing.

The point is, who knows? Just pull on your big-girl panties and play the ZOS horse simulator to defend.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double post
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pff.. Just watched a bunch of yellows and reds working together for over half an hour at Ales farm to zerg down any blues.

Makes me sick..
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • ShadowMonarch
    ShadowMonarch
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a three way war, at all times somebody will be fighting 2v1.

I have seen Reds and Blues fighting side by side to take keeps from AD when all we had was tri-keeps. I am sure AD has done it with other factions too.

This is what happens when you let people join the same campaign on multiple characters. If campaigns were locked so you could only have 1 faction per account in each campaign it would not be near as big as a problem. If I join sotha sil on my AD then I should only be able to take AD characters into sotha sil.
    Edited by ShadowMonarch on May 25, 2018 12:10PM
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I have seen Reds and Blues fighting side by side to take keeps from AD when all we had was tri-keeps. I am sure AD has done it with other factions too.

This is what happens when you let people join the same campaign on multiple characters. If campaigns were locked so you could only have 1 faction per account in each campaign it would not be near as big as a problem. If I join sotha sil on my AD then I should only be able to take AD characters into sotha sil.

I'm fine with the bolded part. I'm not fine with after the 1 faction is dead in that area, you go back there and the 2 others are still hanging around that resource not fighting each other... Then as soon as you engage one side, the other joins in - against you.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A faction lock doesn't stop players from becoming friends and working together with players from opposing factions. In fact, if said players can play on the same faction, it would make a lot some sense for them to just do that, instead of working together while on different factions.
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    Cry me a river again.

When I posted about purple in Vivec thread I was "attacked" for it but it's completely all right to have thread about orange. After all, purple is just my and other AD players imagination, but orange is real :D.
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, I never said there is no purple - nor green. And if you look, plenty have attacked the idea of Orange in this thread too.

The problem is the cancer that is people on opposing alliances not fighting each other - but combining to fight the third.

Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is and will always be the green, purple and orange alliance it just depends what faction youre playing at a time
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the times it is rather oppirtunism than anything else, they figure it is easier to attack a weak target to get more AP or whatever. There are situations though, where it is indeed arranged, but then it's probably a few people who are guildmates and let each other alone. That is where people interpret a few characters of different factions just standing around or whatever into "they are all against us".

I don't like such situations either, but loyalty is harder for most than we would like and therefore sometimes one guild might be even represented in all three factions at some days.
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • hexnotic
    hexnotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    N/A
    Edited by hexnotic on November 16, 2020 1:22PM
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, I never said there is no purple - nor green. And if you look, plenty have attacked the idea of Orange in this thread too.

The problem is the cancer that is people on opposing alliances not fighting each other - but combining to fight the third.

This is the end result of campaign being determined and finished before it really got started. Players dont care anymore. They will team up now with whoever they find it most convenient to cooperate with, instead of doing so with half a mind on the campaign score and who to support/who not to support. Until something is done to equilibriate campaign play only toxidity remains unfortunately. Personally I would never attack blues as long as the sitution is as it is, but I must inform you that blues were ferociously defending a yellow roebeck this midday in full coordinance with the AD. There you go.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another 30 mins of AD and EP groups working together just to farm DC... no keep takes, just farming....

Zos really need to fix this crapp.. so if you're in the same area as someone of another alliance for so long without fighting them, you explode and take out every single person in both those alliances with you....

Honestly I'm done with this BS.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another 30 mins of AD and EP groups working together just to farm DC... no keep takes, just farming....

Zos really need to fix this crapp.. so if you're in the same area as someone of another alliance for so long without fighting them, you explode and take out every single person in both those alliances with you....

Honestly I'm done with this BS.

Can I have your stuff?
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean team purple ...

Red emp 6 days in shor ps4 EU AD pushes them back to just chalman cuts off thier home triangle to reduce transportation of reserves coming in

5 hours fighting at chalman ... (Again done this pretty much every day for 6 days )

Blues take allessia, robeck, brindle, and ash

Wtf ....

Well it makes sense blues need points in third place no catching the reds who are double points ahead so the real fight is now for second and third place hence blues tactic

It's not about team purple or team orange ... It's about faction scoring and using the opposition disposition to your own advantage for your own factions pride
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    You mean team purple ...

Red emp 6 days in shor ps4 EU AD pushes them back to just chalman cuts off thier home triangle to reduce transportation of reserves coming in

5 hours fighting at chalman ... (Again done this pretty much every day for 6 days )

Blues take allessia, robeck, brindle, and ash

Wtf ....

Well it makes sense blues need points in third place no catching the reds who are double points ahead so the real fight is now for second and third place hence blues tactic

It's not about team purple or team orange ... It's about faction scoring and using the opposition disposition to your own advantage for your own factions pride

Rather or not it's team Green,Purple and or Pink (no such thing as Orange) I can agree with the rest. Least the scoring and sigh red of course.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What? Was in EU PC VIVEC CP COMPANY yesterday most day.

Before yesterday evening I watched situation when blues and reds didnt fight each other, but was near like on group. At the same time they push AD at the same castle.

Next at the evening and all night till morning, DC and Pact attacked AD castles from both sides. And I didn't see and it seems they didn't attack each other.