The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC/NA Vivec] ZOS, YOU AND YOUR CROSSING FACTION PLAYERS WIN. YOU HAPPY?

EIGHTS
EIGHTS
✭✭✭✭
Cyrodiil is out of control AGAIN!!!!

7Tu54Uq.jpg
Shame on you ZOS. You don't make us the legend of ZERO point.
(screenshot at 2018/5/7 12:45)

ZeiUCLc.jpg
Your dear crossing faction people and macro cheaters players earn 1200 points a day.
It's 2200 points behind in just 2.5 days. GREAT JOB.

YOU WANT US QUIT THE GAME!!! RIGHT?

Edited by EIGHTS on May 8, 2018 1:09PM
I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    44981392.jpg
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EIGHTS wrote: »
    Cyrodiil is out of control AGAIN!!!!

7Tu54Uq.jpg
    Shame on you ZOS. You don't make us the legend of ZERO point.
    (screenshot at 2018/5/7 12:45)

ZeiUCLc.jpg
    Your dear crossing faction people and macro cheaters players earn 1200 points a day.
    It's 2200 points behind in just 2.5 days. GREAT JOB.

YOU WANT US QUIT THE GAME!!! RIGHT?

Curious how the under population bonus will affect this. The biggest issue with the score getting out of control is what happens during non peak hours which is 80% of the day. Definitely faction swapping can and does impact this, but it is how it impacts it during non peak hours that needs a corrective measure put in place. If all factions are at 1 bar will that be considered an underpopulation period, or would it be a situation like you have shown where 1 faction is 2 bars higher than the other two? Are both scenarios an underpopulation time period?

A faction runs the map and the points are as above for the next tick. Then population gets down to 1 bar for all 3 alliances with the map in that condition. Next 5 hours go by with no one getting on and the map in that condition. Suddenly 1 faction has a 300 point lead on the other 2 all in about 6 hours.
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    The result of faction hopping for AP farm trains or to "win" the campaign. Its going to happen and there is plenty of other faction lock threads to show that this is obviously a problem.

Just wait until summerset comes out. Scrolls will be worth 10 points each. The threads here will be epic
    United we stand, divided we fall.
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    The result of faction hopping for AP farm trains or to "win" the campaign. Its going to happen and there is plenty of other faction lock threads to show that this is obviously a problem.

Just wait until summerset comes out. Scrolls will be worth 10 points each. The threads here will be epic

funny how nobody in the zone chats on Vivec NA really understands just what these changes are going to do to them

but they will learn, and these forums will be full of tears
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea where all these EP bodies have come from. It doesn't feel like there are many new folks around.

It feels more like the other factions just aren't logging in anymore, that their population has dwindled and let EP roam around like a bull in a china shop.

Heck, AD won the last campaign, but this month aren't pop locking until around 8pm central (and only stay locked for 2-3 hours).
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea where all these EP bodies have come from. It doesn't feel like there are many new folks around.

It feels more like the other factions just aren't logging in anymore, that their population has dwindled and let EP roam around like a bull in a china shop.

Heck, AD won the last campaign, but this month aren't pop locking until around 8pm central (and only stay locked for 2-3 hours).

there's A LOT of AD and DC re-logs into EP

and its fine

you also don't see "traditional" PVP groups that you normally see, maybe getting ready for next DLC, or taking a break, or whatever
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve quitely noticed the same thing. It doesn’t seem that EP has more than usual, but rather that AD and DC have less doing their thing.

I can’t speak for the DC side since I’m only playing AD these days. But outside of NA prime time, AD just doesn’t seem to have anyone where they need to be. Even with 2 bar pop they just let EP roll through the keeps, take all the resources, and farm them at the bridge. I watched all the resources at Fare and BB remain red for 10 minutes without any attempt to reclaim them.

It’s not the faction hackers and marginal ESO who are to blame for EP being so far ahead. If AD or DC would push enemy objectives at the right times and defend their own objectives, it would be a completely different story.
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anrose wrote: »
    It’s not the faction hackers and marginal ESO who are to blame for EP being so far ahead. If AD or DC would push enemy objectives at the right times and defend their own objectives, it would be a completely different story.

There you go again with logic and reasoning. Stop that.

TL;DR: anrose is right
    Ray
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When my side is winning, it's because of hard work and coordinated team play. When my side is loosing, it's because the other side is cheating.
  • Damien_Uvirith
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    When my side is winning, it's because of hard work and coordinated team play. When my side is loosing, it's because the other side is cheating.

You mean because ____________ team just sat around stacking _____________________ all of ____________________.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    EIGHTS wrote: »

WTB cyrodiil score macro
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • kalitoslime
    kalitoslime
    ✭✭
    If you can’t beat em join em i just made my first cross faction toon named cross faction for Ap farming scroll trollling emp locking and other stuff people love to hate.... Time to bring this problem to full chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Retired:kalitoslyme NA/PS4...
    Active: Crossfaction NA/PC