The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How many skill points in Dungeons are there?

kylewwefan
kylewwefan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Do you get a skill point for the 1 and 2 version?

If you forget to pick up the quest do you still get skill point?

Is there a different skill point for vet and normal?

Is there some place easy to check if you’ve got the skill points for each dungeon?

I ask because, I got a skill point from a dungeon and I would have sworn Ive done it on this character. So had me looking around achievements and stuff. I really don’t know what I’m looking for.

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its one for each listed dungeon so 1 and 2 has one each, they are linked to the dungeon quest, so you need to pick it up and might need to wait for it to play out before checking it in some dungeons like vault of madness or some extra interactions like in direfrost keep.

Normal and vet does not matter.

Urich's Skill Point Finder addon show all addons you miss, this is very nice for dungeons.
    However if you do pledges you see that the quest show up.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • MartinTheTrue
    MartinTheTrue
    Soul Shriven
    Great thanks :)