Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Returning w/ questions

Rencey
Rencey
Soul Shriven
Hi there,
I recently returned to ESO, doing mostly the morrowind quests and dungeon ques. (completed main story and most of EB quests prior)
Im now CP 187 and im wondering when I can do vet dungeons, if at all?
I run a two hand/bow stam dk for dps, will this work still or am I forced into some meta I have no clue about?
I've mostly soloed up to this point and I dont have a guild on NA PC
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is your DPS? Have you tried a parse on a test dummy?

You can probably start vet dungeons if your gear is in order and is at least CP160.

Just FYI, Vet DLC dungeons are a minimum CP300.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina DK with a 2-handed weapon is fine for DPS. It'll get even more powerful after the next patch in roughly 2.5 weeks, when 2-handed weapons will start counting as 2 pieces of an armor set. Right now with a 2H, you're able to have two full 5-piece armor sets. After the patch, you'll be able to have two full 5-piece sets AND a full 2-piece monster set ... so, three full sets, which will add to your DPS.

CP 187 is a little low for vet dungeons, but doable if you have at least two full armor sets and know what you're doing. The biggest issue really would be that there are some high-level players who might try to vote-kick you for being "low CP" in a vet dungeon. That wouldn't happen often, but it CAN happen.