The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Only a Test) What Would You Do If? (SOLVED)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
This is a test, want to practice story telling. This will be Cyrodiil Topic. I want a clean response, (no fighting)

You Saw An Enemy Running Towards you. You Unsure whom the Enemy Is and What Class. Enemy Continues to run Forward. Yet Weapons Not Drawn. What Do you Do?

Edited by Serjustin19 on May 5, 2018 3:22PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.

(Only a Test) What Would You Do If? (SOLVED) 18 votes

Run Towards The Enemy (No Weapons)
11%
ArobainJierdanit 2 votes
Run Towards The Enemy (Weapons Drawn)
44%
ColoursYouHavetourerttrwb17_ESORebornV3xcrusnik91BallcapPemPemTwist67662Sporigudinai 8 votes
Teabag the Enemy (Your Feel more Superior and just because)
5%
killimandrosb16_ESO 1 vote
Run Away From The Enemy (Hopefully Enemy Drawn towards hidden Enemy "your alliance friends", by following you)
0%
Play Music then Attack Enemy, when Enemy play Music
0%
Have a dancing Competition
27%
LarianageonsocalFluffyReachWitchTzayadShadowMonarch 5 votes
None
5%
iLikeDuckies 1 vote
OTHER
5%
Serjustin19 1 vote
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for me the answer is always say hello, and dancing :)

some people though tend to get freaked out a bit when they see an enemy player (away from the major combat areas)...

because of how AP scoring is set up now to heavily incentivize keep capturing - I pass lots of enemies on my mount these days...

sorry, no time to fight...need to go bang down this keep door to go get paid AP...
    Edited by geonsocal on May 4, 2018 7:04PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OTHER
    geonsocal wrote: »
    for me the answer is always say hello, and dancing :)

some people though tend to get freaked out a bit when they see an enemy player (away from the major combat areas)...

because of how AP scoring is set up now to heavily incentivize keep capturing - I pass lots of enemies on my mount these days...

sorry, no time to fight...need to go bang down this keep door to go get paid AP...

I guess my test is working. I unsure if I should write more polls. (got banned last time, I'm hesitant to make more; my fault though wasn't myself during holidays.) or I should write something else.

I love hello better and dancing as well. All though I forgot fishing option. Had many people from different alliance join me. Fishing near ad base. I so miss it.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OTHER
    Thank you all for those whom posted in polls. Now I know what is good and what is not. I really don't like to do polls honestly. (still feel really guilty) but, due to me trying practice my writing skills in stories and such. (so many people in my childhood past to current) told me I should write book someday.

Granted my spelling, grammar and punctuation is way out of hand. It can't be helped. (I might be dyslexic, since my bio sister I know has it. I do mix my words I starting to notice a lot to.) I can always hire a freelancer to correct my wrongs. It's what's stopping me to write stories. Writing is in my blood, I'm like a bard of sorts (unsure want to take 15 yrs to study though) I really want to be a voice actor for anime to.

But my thank you keep sound like certain word with F. (accidentally got in trouble with middle school cook. Was serving said thank you. Cook thought I um said something else. But luckily my middle school resource teacher came to my rescue. I have always have problems with TH and others. Mostly th. Luckily original Yugio show gave me hope. The character name Joey Wheeler, always have trouble with TH. Gives me hope.

That I still can be a voice actor, especially my mumbling due to my heavy accent which I didn't know I had. Till certain red told me lol. Still hate getting chewed out by my adoptive foster mom next door. "stop your mumbling" it can't be helped :( sorry going way of topic, but I have my plans set. Who knows I might make stories for video games, maybe eso. Or be voice actor for eso, despite my mumbling and my heavy accent. Funny part of my heavy accent. Was told it's heavy American accent. Yet I'm not from the South. I'm way up Northwest, I unaware of any others with accent.

I officially know I'm part Scottish and Part Irish (maybe part German/ Welsh? Due to Last name "Griffin" on my mom last name, read article used to be German/Welsh last name before became Irish.) Unsure how accurate name. But ancestry test is so expensive for me currently. I'll never know, least currently. But I know for sure I'm part Irish and Part Scottish. Probably what's causing my mumble and my heavy accent. But I was born in United States though...

But I'll mark this is solved, but I think it best for me to write kinda like "choose your adventure" book series (I grew up with it) maybe I might do it in role play section or something. With poll. Or no poll. For eso stories. Many thanks (is there a way to add my voice to help me practice to, for helping me with voice acting to?) many thanks all. :)
    Edited by Serjustin19 on May 5, 2018 3:23PM
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s Cyrodiil. I come here to PvP. If I see an opposing player I assume they’re gong to try to kill me, so I do the same. I’ll either earn some AP or get a free port to wherever I was probably heading anyway. If they happen to avoid attacking and just block, and it’s apparent that either I can’t kill them, or they’re questing or skyshard hunting, I may stop and leave, but maybe not. I have rarely had an impromptu dance and music party in Cyrodiil with players from other factions, but they’ve always ended with someone starting a fight.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »
    It’s Cyrodiil. I come here to PvP. If I see an opposing player I assume they’re gong to try to kill me, so I do the same. I’ll either earn some AP or get a free port to wherever I was probably heading anyway. If they happen to avoid attacking and just block, and it’s apparent that either I can’t kill them, or they’re questing or skyshard hunting, I may stop and leave, but maybe not. I have rarely had an impromptu dance and music party in Cyrodiil with players from other factions, but they’ve always ended with someone starting a fight.

easy rule to remember - see one player - either ghost, attack, work together, pass in peace...

two players - same...

three or more - you're almost guaranteed - one of them is going to attack you...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OTHER
    HI all,

Eventhough this is marked as solved. I just added solved for question I was seeking answers to. My answers was found, but I don't want others be confused lol. I'm glad so far we good. :)

Marcus684 wrote: »

I so agree with you to. Cyrodiil not safe. Never has never was. At times many would honor.