Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Alinor crest - too few windows (fix please)

thazaniel
thazaniel
Soul Shriven
I really like the new house, but its designer forgot about windows. There are windows visible from the outside, but inside they are just plain walls. Something to fix.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    thazaniel wrote: »
    I really like the new house, but its designer forgot about windows. There are windows visible from the outside, but inside they are just plain walls. Something to fix.

That is not unique to Alinor.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh. Yes PLEASE fix this!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thazaniel wrote: »

That is not unique to Alinor.

This is also true. Hardly anything on the "inside" of most of the houses corresponds to what you see on the "outside" of the houses. It's like whoever is doing the interiors has no idea what the houses look like on the outside.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• rhymer
    rhymer
    ✭✭
    There is another problem with the windows in many player's houses - they simply don't emmit any light. There are huge windows in Gardner's house, but it looks extremely dark inside as well as inside the Veothi manor. You just can't tell day from night there.
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This irritates me so much - but they never fix things usually with regards to housing so I think we are stuck with it sadly :(
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    House interior-exterior inconsitency is one of the worst aspects of Housing feature in ESO. A very basic development and design mistake, present in many houses in the game (thankfully, not in Tel Galen). This needs to be fixed, although many proprietors would perhaps don´t like a change in their already decorated homes.

Also, we need more furniture slots.