The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Disconnects 01.05.18

AngryOldMan
AngryOldMan
✭✭✭✭
Anyone else having disconnects now? Everything else works fine but im getting kicked from server. When i try to log in im put in log in queue and get to character select. Trying to log in character im getting to loading screen and then get could not connect to server message.
  • Lunerdog
    Lunerdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too, just been booted :/

Still have internet but have tested my speeds across different servers and I'm well down on speed plus getting the occasional drop out.

Edit: And after checking again just now I'm back up, 221 down, 12 up and a ping pong ping at 14ms, gonna head back in to the game and see what happens...
    Edited by Lunerdog on April 30, 2018 11:32PM
  • AngryOldMan
    AngryOldMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its annoying, im healing group in Cyrodil and suddently im offline. Now i have disconnected 6 times in a row
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    i get kicked to the dash board at least 6 times a day, sometimes more. not sure wtf they are doing with those servers, just wait for the new update, the rate should increase 10 fold
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you from the future?
    [DC/NA]
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes same here playing then randomly kicked to the title screen... Worse servers i've ever dealt with in an mmo..

I'm on PC/NA..
    Edited by DanteYoda on May 1, 2018 1:29AM
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple times. My friends seem to have more trouble with DCs than I do.
    PC-NA Goat