The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summerset Upgrade

MalsvirIxen
I don't know if this actually goes here or not I was just curious which Summerset upgrade I should get? I already have Morrowind. So is there an upgrade that doesn't come with Morrowind? Or is that just a thing for all future chapter releases. Like how Morrowind expansion came with the base game.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them come with Morrowind but it's free, so you never actually pay more for that.

If you own the base game and Morrowind you just need the Summerset Upgrade digital edition, either collectors or normal. If you want the physical items you need to buy the physical collectors edition then enter the code which will come with that box.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • MalsvirIxen
    alrighty thanks. I just need the digital one. I figure buy through here rather than through Steam though even though my account is linked to my steam account.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may want to check on the Steam thing. I think you are required to upgrade through Steam or it doesn't work.

At least the collector upgrade is even cheaper than the Morrowind upgrade from last year. So that helps.
  • MalsvirIxen
    You may want to check on the Steam thing. I think you are required to upgrade through Steam or it doesn't work.

At least the collector upgrade is even cheaper than the Morrowind upgrade from last year. So that helps.

i didn't have to go through steam to activate Morrowind when a friend of mine bought me the morrowind upgrade for my birthday. I just imputed the code into my account here and it worked. I also do not use the launcher through steam as I have downloaded the game through here after having to reformat my computer a month ago.