The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

telvanni wizard-lord robe 25% off?

ErinGoBrag520
ErinGoBrag520
✭✭✭
From Facebook:

Stock up on stately wizard garb with 25% off the Telvanni Wizard-Lord Robe. Get it in the #ESO Crown Store from April 30 to May 3 @ 10am EDT!

Details: https://beth.games/2HmXouH

I'm seeing this as 1000 crowns, with no slash through price indicating it's on sale. I just see that it's got a count down for going out of the store.
What am I missing? I'm interested in buying this if it's actually on a sale price.
  • Blutengel
    Blutengel
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah shouldn't it be 750 crowns?
    Time for reckless audacity and derring-do!~
    Crow-Friend Warden
    Najara the Crusader Templar
    Thomasin the Witch Necro
    R.I.P Vet ranks...
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Man...if that is now 750 crowns, I'm gonna be upset. I purchased it yesterday at 1000 crowns since I saw the timer on it. I knew I was gonna get it, so I just bought it yesterday. Really crappy if they put the timer on it yesterday while planning for a sale to start today, meaning they got a few folks to buy it at full price first.

ETA: I usually wait on those things until closer to the end of the timer, even if I know I'm gonna get it. This time, though, I thought - just buy it now since you know you're gonna buy it. Sheesh...if only I had waited.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on April 30, 2018 5:15PM
  • ErinGoBrag520
    ErinGoBrag520
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Man...if that is now 750 crowns, I'm gonna be upset. I purchased it yesterday at 1000 crowns since I saw the timer on it. I knew I was gonna get it, so I just bought it yesterday. Really crappy if they put the timer on it yesterday while planning for a sale to start today, meaning they got a few folks to buy it at full price first.

ETA: I usually wait on those things until closer to the end of the timer, even if I know I'm gonna get it. This time, though, I thought - just buy it now since you know you're gonna buy it. Sheesh...if only I had waited.

well, it isn't actually showing up as 750 crowns.
  • ErinGoBrag520
    ErinGoBrag520
    ✭✭✭
    They changed the facebook to reflect the one that is actually on sale in the crown store :(
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ah...so it's the Alliance Rider Outfit that's on sale. Good...I didn't miss out on any kind of sale for the Robe.
  • ErinGoBrag520
    ErinGoBrag520
    ✭✭✭
    There seemed to be an error, they made the facebook post for the telvanni robe and then deleted that and posted the rider outfit. I'm not sure it that means the telvanni robe will go on sale but I'm going to wait and see. I probably won't buy it unless it does.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I checked with Jess on Friday and she confirmed it was a mistake, Telvanni is not on sale it was meant to be the Alliance War costumes advertised.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."