The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question on level up rewards

Rinira
Rinira
✭✭
So I very much enjoy that there are rewards but I can't seem to find the answer.. is the crown crates a one time per account reward? Just curious really. Doesn't over all matter and I'm expecting them to be a one time thing because well.. it's what I've come to expect of eso heh.
Tangled-in-Strings - PC/NA @Rosekitten | "What would you attempt if you could not fail?" | Love for all Factions but Ebonheart Pact is my home.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Crown Crates are one time per account.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crates are one time. Other items where you are offered a choice can get your addl stuff on the next character. Like if a reward offers two outfits, the first character you level can oic one, then if you ever level another character you can unlock the other choice.
  • SilasMurder
    Wish we had this on day one. You new players are getting it easy!
  • ZOS_Edward
    ZOS_Edward
    Community Rep
    Hey @Rinira,

Can confirm: Crown Crates are once per account. In general, all collectible rewards - pets, mounts, costumes, the home storage coffer, etc. - are once-per-account along with Crown Crates and Transmute Crystals.

Also, the bank and bag upgrades are only granted if you have not yet purchased a bag or bank upgrade on that character. All other items are once-per-character.
    Staff Post
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we also have confirmation on if you choose an item (ie choose one of three costumes) will other characters on that account be able to choose a different costume or once a costume is selected that is the one and only costume available?
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Sekero
    Sekero
    ✭✭✭
    During first level up I got the choice of covenant scout, formal mages robes and another one, don't remember which one it was. Second only gave me 2 choices, third 1 choice, fourth nothing (other than the other consumables) So if there are 3 costumes and you level 3 chars you will get them all.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, @Allanm
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Sekero
    Sekero
    ✭✭✭
    You are most welcome :)