The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The House of Bane - A PVE Guild (Recruiting - Casual)

aharford18b16_ESO
aharford18b16_ESO
Soul Shriven
8059e8_47a7f74667094dbfb1919f9a728950ee~mv2.webp

The House of Bane

House of Bane!? Like the duwd from batman!?
So let's just get this out of the way. No, our name is not inspired from the notorious Batman villain (he was pretty epic) but we simply thought it sounded awesome. From that point on we were known as the House of Bane!

What is the House of Bane?
We are a community of gamers who want to come back from work/school to hangout in a fun, relaxed atmosphere, where we can enjoy kicking back doing some quests, smashing some heads and having some cheerful conversations. We aren't the sort to shout you out of dungeons because you Champion Level is below 810, or kick you from the Alliance War group because you aren't shooting 5 catapults at once. Instead, you will find a mix of all types of players among us, simply enjoying the content of the game and having some fun banter mixed into whatever it is we are doing. On top of all of that, we're not only an Elder Scrolls Online community, as we play many games outside of ESO, and encourage new and old members to join us as we explore games beyond the shores of Tamriel!

How does it work?
Our website has lots of useful pages that help our members keep up with our community, such as our "Games" page that quickly connects our members to one another by the games they are interested or like the "Events" page, that details all the upcoming events that we've already planned for the month, . In addition, we have a forum to allow for planning or sign ups for future events, a method to provide useful information about the games we play and of course fun threads such as the fragrant rodent which is the perfect spot for those ridiculous videos you come by on Youtube and for the occasional cat video!

Wow, you guys are great! How do I join?
Thank you, I think we are pretty great too! If you want to join up, all you have to do is simply follow the instructions on our website's "Join" page. There you can complete the 5 steps of allegiance! :open_mouth: These steps will guide you through what you need to know and do to become a full-fledged initiate in the House of Bane. Don't worry we aren't asking you to sell your soul to us, we just want you to join our Cult!

Though you make compelling points about how awesome your community is, I am still not quite convinced! :/
We understand that some of you might not want to become cultists right away! After all becoming a cultists sounds pretty extreme! :#
For those among you who still want to get to know us more, you can read up on our "About Us" website page!
If you are still on the fence about this whole cult thing, then you can always add me on Elder Scrolls Online and we can have a chat! Just add my ESO User ID: @sirdur13

Edited by aharford18b16_ESO on December 1, 2018 11:50PM
  • aharford18b16_ESO
    aharford18b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    The House of Bane is happy to announce that we have grown by 15 in only the last three days! Join in on the latest trend in Tamriel become a member today!
    Edited by aharford18b16_ESO on May 3, 2018 1:02PM
  • sirdelb16_ESO
    sirdelb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Huzzah! Always fun to do some Kyne AvA with the HoB!a27d24_2c55d9e348a245d193f25f823faa22db~mv2.webp