The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Enough Necro Item...More Variety Needed

Spamfish
Spamfish
Soul Shriven
It seems since the end of last year we have been seeing nothing but undead/zombie themed gear in the stores and crates. I'm pretty sure we have enough zombie and skeletal horses at this point. How many variations do we really need? Now ghost mounts. I would really appreciate a change of pace and some actual variety once again. There are far more things in Elder Scrolls than zombies, skeletons, and ghosts.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better than reskinned cat mounts
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maorrmer snake mount. Make it happen!
  • mikejezz
    mikejezz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well since I took a break last year and missed the really cool zombie pets, I’m glad that I could get these mounts and skeleton dragons!

Just keep them coming ZoS!
    Edited by mikejezz on April 30, 2018 6:08AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crates and store normally follow the theme of the last content release.

It was clockwork stuff with CWC, Necromancer and Dragon Preist stuff now because of Dragon Bones. Wait another month and it'll be Summerset themed things.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't agree more, OP.
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Spamfish
    Spamfish
    Soul Shriven
    Except it wasn't really clockwork stuff with CWC, we instead had a focus on Halloween and skeletal mounts. Then Dragon Priest Skeletal mounts. Two of them.

I would be thrilled with Summerset themed things being the case, but no instead we get more dead mounts. Ghost horses. That makes four undead horse mounts in a row through multiple releases. This is what has me concerned...
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    We don’t call them Zo$ for nothing.
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunno what will follow Summerset but Maomer content would be pretty cool. I don't really feel like any of the TES content i've played has given much attention to the Maomer.

Eventually though I'd love to see the Snow Elves/Falmer given some content. Be that a motif or a full season directed towards them. The architecture in the chantry in Skyrim was awesome but I always found it a bit odd that there were Dwemer ruins to the moon and back, likewise with Dreugh tombs but no Falmer ruins. It would be nice to see that corrected at some point.
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • mikejezz
    mikejezz
    ✭✭✭✭
    JWKe wrote: »

Kids these days.
  • Spamfish
    Spamfish
    Soul Shriven
    Eventually though I'd love to see the Snow Elves/Falmer given some content. Be that a motif or a full season directed towards them. The architecture in the chantry in Skyrim was awesome but I always found it a bit odd that there were Dwemer ruins to the moon and back, likewise with Dreugh tombs but no Falmer ruins. It would be nice to see that corrected at some point.

Fully agree with this. Focus on all the lore and history that hasn't even been touched on yet. There is more than enough content on the other themes, exploring other directions with/after Summerset would be refreshing.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I agree! I once got a skeletal bear in a free crate...thanks, but no thanks. I prefer pets and mounts who don’t looks as if they’ve stepped out of a horror movie.
    Edited by DarcyMardin on May 1, 2018 4:51AM
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need more mounts that match in-game skins. I want Dro-m'Athra horses and Sanctified Silver senches.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • Randirkithdhrosrane
    More variations of horse's, They can be the same colours, just mix up the patterns on the animals.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Majic Carpet please .
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikejezz wrote: »
    JWKe wrote: »

Kids these days.

See it.Say it.

ZO$'s quest for you to delve deeper into your wallet is never ending and reaches new depths every week.

Calling them on it is important.
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    I want to see a Big-Horned Battle Ram as a Mount, along with Fellrunners.
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since it's Summerset let's have a Razum Dar pet and Ayrenn mount :D
    Edited by Asardes on May 9, 2018 11:53AM
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I, for one, am really happy to see undead items. Now that we have them, all that’s left is a Necromancer world skill :wink:
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner