The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need help about gear system

Shammyro
Shammyro
Soul Shriven
So the promlem is i created some glyphs on my main character (templar tank) and put them on a bank for my stamsorc. And the values on glyphs for my tank are bigger than on my stamsorc. Im so dissapointed of this.
Both characters have max level (50lvl and 340 cp). On a charater screen they both have supperion battle gear bonus.

Can someone explain how does this work exactly? I saw on other dudes videos they have like 3200 poison damage for the same weapon.

I made a picture of this.
From the left to right: bow - stamsorc mainbar; same on tank (item on a bank); stamsorc with a purple greatsword equipped on mainbar (bow on backbar)
weapon glyph - in a bank/inventory on tank; same on stansorc

JVh0Kzy.jpg
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the video include the gear setup and CP distributions?

Because those two items make a difference ... and I'm sure you've noticed that you have disease damage glyphs and not poison glyphs.
  • Shammyro
    Shammyro
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, may be its matter but i dont understand why my tank have better damage stats on glyphs then my dps.
    And yes, i have defensive CP on tank and offensive CP on my dps.
  • Shammyro
    Shammyro
    Soul Shriven
    Checked it. Desease damage has the same value as poison. So this it dont matter in this case
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is your CP distribution on both characters? Particularly in "Mighty" (Physical, Poison, Disease damage) in the Ritual constellation?
  • Shammyro
    Shammyro
    Soul Shriven
    Sure, here is my CP

Tank:
    Lover
    mooncalf 33
    arcanist 42
    Shadow
    shadow ward 41
    Appentice
    blessed 50
    elfborn 8
    Atronach
    physical weapon expert 57
    Steed
    Ironclad 43
    Lady
    hardy, elem. defender, thick skinned 24

DD
    Lover
    tenacity 52
    mooncalf 54
    Ritual
    mighty 30
    thaumaturge 40
    presise strikes 35
    piersing 9
    Steed
    Ironclad 43
    Lady
    hardy, elem. defender, thick skinned 24
    Edited by Shammyro on May 1, 2018 1:57PM
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Won't the 'Combustion' passive from the DK 'Ardent Flame' skill line effect this?
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • SilasMurder
    passives race food drinks everything effects everything. Can be maddening at times.
  • Shammyro
    Shammyro
    Soul Shriven
    So what is exactly matters here? Im sure that race and food, drinks are not affect this.
  • SilasMurder
    I’m just saying it’s probably something silly affecting this. I main de dk, a friend in guild mains the same. Our builds are same. Same armor same weapons, I have more skill points. But they are put the same in passives that matter. I choose to run wichmother he runs Tristat so I do slightly less damage. But I pop way less potions.
    Race matters due to it scaling damage. If I put flame damage glyph on a dark elf it is way higher than kajiti.
    This could also be purely a glitch. Try recreating glyph and giving to a friend and then have friend give back to you on other character. Maybe the bank glitched it some how?
    Just trying to help you think.