The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fabrica Fates: Just starting? we are recruiting! PvE/Social/Casual/Crafting. All alliance welcome NA

Kenborn
Kenborn
24tt72jv020d.png

welcome one and all! If your reading this, thank you for stopping in.

Also sorry in advanced for my spelling as sertine issues prevent me from spelling a lot of words correctly.

First off:
i would like to explain the name of the Guild. Fabrica is old Latin meaning "A craft" and i think we all know what Fate means. the name of this Guild literally meaning "Crafted Fates".

Secoundly: The officer's and guild owner (in game names)
Feel free to get a hold of us for guild invites and questions.

@Kenborn (guild master)
@Ragnium (officer)
@Kallixenia (officer)
@Aidryen (officer)

Now for the main part

Rules:

1) We will not Tolerate any kind of sexual harassment.
2) we will not Tolerate any kind of discrimination. (This would include looking down on fellow players as well)
3) If you take something from the bank give equal or greater for it. (aka no mooching -this also applies when asking other guild members, ask if they would like compensation-)
4) No spamming guild chat with WTS messages (Want To Sell)
5) Keep discord/guild chat as civil as possible

we do have a discord which we will give you the link for it game to join us. (It has now become mandatory to join discord as we are moving on to harder dungeons and trails later on down the road) ((no mic? no issue, you can sit and listen without having to talk if you don't have a mic or are currently to shy to talk.)) https://discord.gg/bfQXtVc

What we are?
well we are a Guild primarily focusing on crafting and other aspects of the game world, making a friendly and welcoming place to come to is high on our list, ether it be from just a greeting as we pass by or chatting at a crafter's area, but this by no means are our only focus. we will be doing dungeon runs and other little events here and there as well.

What we offer?
we offer a bit of all of these.
Inner Guild Trading. ( members needed 94/50 currently trying to do bids for trader)
PvE (dungeon runs, questing, and more)
Crafting
friendly community
Discord
Dungeon quests as a guild party (there is a few of us in game that actually like to read/listen to the lore) just ask us if we want to run 1 with you.
and more things to come when we get more established.

What is your plan in ESO?
To make a friendly and inviting environment for new players or returning players to come together and learn or re-learn the game, and to ask questions (and hopefuly get them answered).

The Guild?
The guild is meant to be a relaxed setting for those that want to craft OR dungeon crawl or if you fancy some exploration, that as well.

Guild Slogan
"one simply doesn't stop learning their craft, learning lasts a life time, its your fate."

IF you would still like a invite sent to you. whisper/send mail to @Kenborn, @Kallixenia, @Ragnium , or @Aidryen in game.

pewtis4guloo.jpg

(more will be added as time goes on so this by no means is finished) If you made it this far thank you very much, and i hope that we can have something for you here. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. :3
Edited by Kenborn on July 24, 2018 5:22AM
Guild master of Fabrica Fate.
Take a look at our recruiting forum page here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/409905