The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a hardcore PvP EP guild?

Quayley
Quayley
Soul Shriven
Recently came back to ESO after taking a break for over a year, played a night blade religiously for like 2/3 years but decided to pick up a Mag DK this time round, wanted to try something new, levelled him up got some viable sets and looking for some players to PvP with, also possibly help me with my Mag DK build as I'm new to the class barely know the rotation but keen to learn, tips and advice, dueling to improve, that kind of stuff. Currently sat at around 470CP but enlightened to heck so probably wont stay there for long.

Used to run small group coordinated PvP for emperorship with some guys way back when ESO first came out on Xbox and that was by far the highlight of my ESO experience by far the funnest thing to do in my opinion. Don't really like to Zerg like I said I prefer small group strategical play.

So if anyone is recruiting and sounds like I'd fit in please hit me up!

GT: MrQuayley
  • kenjiblaster25
    kenjiblaster25
    ✭✭✭
    Luna Wolves
    Kenjil

Never Behind Guild - PvE & PvP & Trade & Trials & Friendship & Great laughs
    Guild Motto - leave no one behind, stay on the crown, kill the greens
    Ebonheart Pact