The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Longterm player looking to learn Vet RoM, Xbox US

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey i have been playing since PC beta so have a ton of experience but only play on XBOX US now. The only problem is i have mainly played solo. I main a Altmer Sorc CP 583, run a necro pet build. I do know how to play my character but never ever wanted to PUG DLC dungeons. I pug vet non dlc dungeons and never once couldnt finish, they are a joke they are so easy. But really do want to helm out of RoM. I will pick up the mechanics quickly, i use to run raids in other games and been playing MMOS for 12 years. I am very humble, never rude, just want to have fun but need some help. Also would even join you guys to run other dungeons if you needed something. Thank you

Gamertag: Vrodan
Edited by flguy147ub17_ESO on April 28, 2018 12:58AM
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Hey i have been playing since PC beta so have a ton of experience but only play on XBOX US now. The only problem is i have mainly played solo. I main a Altmer Sorc CP 583, run a necro pet build. I do know how to play my character but never ever wanted to PUG DLC dungeons. I pug vet non dlc dungeons and never once couldnt finish, they are a joke they are so easy. But really do want to helm out of RoM. I will pick up the mechanics quickly, i use to run raids in other games and been playing MMOS for 12 years. I am very humble, never rude, just want to have fun but need some help. Also would even join you guys to run other dungeons if you needed something. Thank you

Gamertag: Vrodan
    We would love to have you.

If you are new to trials, looking to get into trials (22k dps Craglorn)( 32kdps on 6mil for HM and above), or want to run vet trials. Ebonheart Defenders is looking for friendly team oriented players. We run Monday, Thursday, Friday Saturday gat 845est plus we run several normals. We have plenty of knowledgeable players that will help with Dps, tanking and healing plus teach mechanics in all trials. We are looking for two more Dps to fill out our core team for VMOL. We also have regular DLC HM vet dungeon runs/Skin runs, VDSA, PvP in VIVEC and other events. We use the band App communicate/organize plus Xbox Club that we post pics, vids and achievements etc . If you are interested reply here or msg GT Bad Serpico or Pv2 Slayer