The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Costumes / Outfits

The_Hawk_1975
So is there another location to get costumes / outfits besides the crown store?

Best Answer

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and to make sure I am correct, I can create an outfit at any outfit station?

Yes that's correct.

You need to make sure you have an outfit slot selected in the menu on the left side, then you use the menu on the right side to choose the skins and dyes you want as part of the outfit and confirm and pay for the whole lot when it's done.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Answer ✓
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Costumes are available through the Crown Store, Crown Crates, as leveling rewards, achievement rewards, festival rewards, and quest rewards or unlocked through owning DLC. You can look at your Costume tab to see some of them.

Outfits are a little different. Every player has 1 free outfit slot per character, more must be bought per character from the Crown Store, you can use any known motif or dye to create your outfit, but you have to pay gold or crown tokens to create the outfit.
  • The_Hawk_1975
    and to make sure I am correct, I can create an outfit at any outfit station?
  • The_Hawk_1975
    Cool, thank you both for the help!