The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

East Empire Company - New Crafting Guild!

InvalidArg
InvalidArg
Soul Shriven
East Empire Company is a new and growing Crafting Guild looking for new members at any and all levels of crafting! We offer a guild bank full of recipes, motifs and blueprints, helpful membership for gathering your traits to research, and we're building up our vault of raw materials to be available for all members.

While we are still building our guild, we have an ambitious goal to be Tamriel's first choice in crafting custom gear and consumables of all professions. Some of these goals include advertising our services to any and all players who need custom crafted gear, developing a flat-rate buy/sell system for raw materials to our members, hosting a unique line of supplies on the Guild Market, and daily/weekly events to boost your crafting prowess and earn some gold all around.

Come join us on the ground floor of this exciting venture! We use Discord for most of our communication, so let me know if you're interested and I'll be happy to send you a link to our group! Also feel fee to ask any questions about East Empire Company and our plans here.

Thanks!
  • AliceMurphy
    AliceMurphy
    Soul Shriven
    New character not a new player @AliceMurphy
  • witchergirl
    witchergirl
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite please! I'm still pretty new, so I've been working on leveling various crafting skills and I'd love to be able to help other people out (and vice versa) by supplying items with traits I've already researched, runes I've crafted that someone else can deconstruct for more xp, etc. I'd much rather do that than sell them to some random merchant! @witchergirl
  • InvalidArg
    InvalidArg
    Soul Shriven
    This Sunday we're going to be having our first guild crafting event for Swap Crafting! We'll pair you up with someone of a similar skill level in Smithing, Clothing, or Woodworking, and have you craft stuff, trade it, and deconstruct it to get you to the next material tier in that craft. We'll have details on this in our Discord channel tonight!
  • Etzetera
    Etzetera
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invite, please. I'm levelling all trade skills --- still new to eso so I'm looking to learn the ropes of trading.
  • Kelso727
    Kelso727
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite please same name in game. I'm trying to lvl a master crafter.
  • Necronhex
    Necronhex
    ✭✭✭
    id like to give that a go @Necronhex please invite
    Necron Hex
    Have you not heard of the Dark Brotherhood? Of the remorseless guild of paid assassins and homicidal cutthroats? Join us and you'll find the Dark Brotherhood all that and so much more. We are more than anything a union of like minded individuals.
    Lucien Lachance
  • sharpedgepr75
    Hi,

I am a daily crafter and trader in US
    EST timezone. Would love an invite to make the guild even stronger. @sharpedgepr75. Thanks!
  • jeneve178
    jeneve178
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I’d love an invite please! @jeneve178
  • RockingAssassin
    RockingAssassin
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I’d love an invite please! @RockingAssassin <3
  • Tobor_8
    Tobor_8
    I would be interested in seeing what your Guild is about. My main toon is @Tobor.8
  • WeeMadAggie
    WeeMadAggie
    ✭✭
    Are you guys still active? Looking for a friendly trading guild. @MadAgs