The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to level to 18

STEVIL
STEVIL
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
On this account, seven characters at at 3 and one is now at 18.
The 18 cannot level up and keeps getting on the claim rewards tab the message about being unable to have more than one unique item os type.
The character has no furnishings etc at all nor does this account have the storage coffer.

Any idea how to resolve this?

Sent internal report two days ago but so far no answer.

thx
Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
"The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    To be clear, cannot access new ability scores and skill points since they are part of the rewards accept now. "leveling" continues... just no points.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

"The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @STEVIL

Just a reminder, if you submitted your report by using the <F> Help feature and chose Feedback, then ZOS is not likely to ever acknowledge the report unless, perchance, someone does try to remedy the situation and needs more information about it. If you want an acknowledgement, choose the "Ask For Help" option instead.
    .... The 18 cannot level up and keeps getting on the claim rewards tab the message about being unable to have more than one unique item os type. ....
    It is unclear to me as to what the message states -- what is an "os" type?

Curious to know. :wink:

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @STEVIL

Just a reminder, if you submitted your report by using the <F> Help feature and chose Feedback, then ZOS is not likely to ever acknowledge the report unless, perchance, someone does try to remedy the situation and needs more information about it. If you want an acknowledgement, choose the "Ask For Help" option instead.
    .... The 18 cannot level up and keeps getting on the claim rewards tab the message about being unable to have more than one unique item os type. ....

@Shadowshire how about "of this type" ?

@STEVIL : Just pushing the mentioned idea to file a ticket instead of a feedback (you will be given a ticketnumber once you submitted your bug)

As for the problem, the leveling rewards at level 18 and 19
    Level 18: Storage Coffer: Fortified, Choose one (furniture green): Imperial Brazier, Spiked / Imperial Bed, Single / Imperial
    Bookcase, Swirled.

The “Storage Coffer, Fortified” collectible can now only be obtained from the Level Up Advisor at level 18. - as per patch notes 3.3.2

Level 19: 2 Crown Repair Kit
    don't include any items that could not be obtained multiple times exept the storage coffer. The trouble seems to be related with this item.

Unfortunatelly only the support can help you on this, I wish you patience and luck as well as a quick solution.

Edited by Elsterchen on April 27, 2018 10:02PM
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elsterchen wrote: »
    @STEVIL

@Shadowshire how about "of this type" ?

@STEVIL : Just pushing the mentioned idea to file a ticket instead of a feedback (you will be given a ticketnumber once you submitted your bug)

As for the problem, the leveling rewards at level 18 and 19
    Level 18: Storage Coffer: Fortified, Choose one (furniture green): Imperial Brazier, Spiked / Imperial Bed, Single / Imperial
    Bookcase, Swirled.

The “Storage Coffer, Fortified” collectible can now only be obtained from the Level Up Advisor at level 18. - as per patch notes 3.3.2

Level 19: 2 Crown Repair Kit
    don't include any items that could not be obtained multiple times exept the storage coffer. The trouble seems to be related with this item.

Unfortunatelly only the support can help you on this, I wish you patience and luck as well as a quick solution.

thanks... have ticket(s) in already but no response, even acknowledgement.

sigh.

yeah i figure its the coffer but no idea why?

YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

• STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @STEVIL

i did both a feed back and an ask for help.

both gave me incident numbers.
    but no responses.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

• TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe this is a known problem. Basically, it is the item in your bag that is the apartment quest "room to spare" housing brochure that you can't have and accept the level 18 reward. Destroy that or do it, and you should be able to level. At least, that is what I was told fixed the problem. Good luck.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I believe this is a known problem. Basically, it is the item in your bag that is the apartment quest "room to spare" housing brochure that you can't have and accept the level 18 reward. Destroy that or do it, and you should be able to level. At least, that is what I was told fixed the problem. Good luck.

have i told you today that you are my favorite?

if not, consider it done.

solved

many thanks
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

• TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STEVIL wrote: »

have i told you today that you are my favorite?

if not, consider it done.

solved

many thanks

Np, glad to help! :)