The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Scientific Proof the Crown Store is Pay-to-Win

jrgray93
jrgray93
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
After literally seconds of research, I have concluded that the clown store is P2W.

On the left is an item obtained in game. On the right is a clown crate exclusive. PROVE ME WRONG.
Zruty8j.jpg
Edited by jrgray93 on April 27, 2018 5:02AM
EP: Slania Isara : Harambe Was an Inside Job
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that P2W better stand for Pastries2Win
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • jrgray93
    jrgray93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    #NerfResplendentSweetroll
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I am not mistaken... aren't the sweetrolls on the right a narcotic sweetroll?
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigger isn't always better

image003.jpg
  • TempPlayer
    TempPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How...... do you drop the sweetrolls on the floor? :o
  • TheUndeadAmulet
    TheUndeadAmulet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damm that is pretty P2W...

Better report this development to Belgium :D
    XBOX NA 1000+ CP
    nerf ping please
  • Twenty0zTsunami
    Twenty0zTsunami
    ✭✭✭✭
    TempPlayer wrote: »

they are a furnishing.
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

image003.jpg

Oh honey I would take them both... At the same time...
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • TempPlayer
    TempPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

they are a furnishing.

Oh, I see. Never furnish any home.
    I'm soulless and homeless in Tamriel.
  • Twenty0zTsunami
    Twenty0zTsunami
    ✭✭✭✭

they are a furnishing.

You can get a free home by doing a quest. 4 free homes actually. One for each faction + morrowind.

They are obtained by doing a quest, and after doing the quest, you can make a new character to re-do the quest and get the next property, or just buy them for 3k each
  • TempPlayer
    TempPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

they are a furnishing.

You can get a free home by doing a quest. 4 free homes actually. One for each faction + morrowind.

They are obtained by doing a quest, and after doing the quest, you can make a new character to re-do the quest and get the next property, or just buy them for 3k each

Oh, yeah. That little inn room. Been there once and never return. Forgot about that.
    Guess I'm not homeless anymore. :D
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, yeah. That little inn room. Been there once and never return. Forgot about that.
    I use it to store all those dozens of lights that I got in boxes from the New Life Festival. It's the brightest room in Tamriel. B)
  • TempPlayer
    TempPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I use it to store all those dozens of lights that I got in boxes from the New Life Festival. It's the brightest room in Tamriel. B)
    Perfect for checking out dye coloring. Most of the outfit station has such a bad lighting it is hard to see the final result.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sweet rolls aren't good for you, anyway. Too much sugar. And it's a massive carb overload.
  • Xuhora
    Xuhora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was pretty darn triggered as i've read the title of the thread, then i saw the muffins.... you got me there mate, have to admit
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

image003.jpg

WUT ?

knEccIM.jpg
  • jrgray93
    jrgray93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xuhora wrote: »
    i was pretty darn triggered as i've read the title of the thread, then i saw the muffins.... you got me there mate, have to admit

I'm surprised nobody has taken it seriously yet xD
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it? I wouldn't say that it isn't.

It isn't.
  • VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    Om nom nom
    Edited by VonNelson on April 27, 2018 8:05AM
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's like one those home baking memes. 'Expectation vs. Reality' :lol:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zordrage wrote: »

image003.jpg

WUT ?

knEccIM.jpg

Yeah no... No thanks. Left pic looks way better.
    Edited by Nyladreas on April 27, 2018 8:40AM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

they are a furnishing.

The townhouse in Vvardenfell is really good actually for free if you have Morrowind.
  • jrgray93
    jrgray93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are also quite a few nice homes available in the crown st- WAIT A MINUTE
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭

they are a furnishing.

Yeah it's best to get each property so you have enough space to store each of those sweet rolls.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The respledent sweet roll is so... resplendent :cry: *grabby hands*
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you got the resplendent sweetroll, would you keep it as a decoration (like a trophy), or trade it in for 400 crown gems?
  • Jarryzzt
    Jarryzzt
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah no... No thanks. Left pic looks way better.

Ironically, this photograph illustrates an exceedingly common wardrobe trick used in television series and (medium to large budget) films. Specifically making the actresses involved (and this is usually a decision made by the producers/studio/etc., not the actresses themselves) wear specialized braziers - signified by the pink strap in the right photograph, presumably, assuming the whole thing is not just Photoshopped - and these can literally equate to several cup sizes, depending on the specifics of the outfit.

Way back in the 90s there was even an infomercial for this wondrous device...with the guest celebrities being nearly the entire female cast of "Beverly Hills 90210". They just could not go on the set without wearing those things, apparently. Marina Sirtis (STTNG's Deanna Troy) also once gave extended commentary on hers (or, more specifically, the added cup size from her teal-ish dress she wears in some episodes). But as I said, this is...fairly standardized throughout the industry, and has been for at least three decades or so. Sometimes you can tell by comparing the film posters and trailers with red carpet shots from the premiere (the "Charlie's Angels" remakes from about 14-15 years ago were just ludicrous, c-cup going to a-cup and back).

Here endeth the completely random commentary that hasn't anything to do with anything.
    Edited by Jarryzzt on April 28, 2018 2:26AM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    If you got the resplendent sweetroll, would you keep it as a decoration (like a trophy), or trade it in for 400 crown gems?

I would sell it for gems, so fast I'd have click fatigue.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG! This needs to be adressed! Now ZOS will make a legendary sweetroll recipe with a 0.001% chance to drop from pickpocketing orc chefs. Issue's solved!
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »

I would keep it, gems be damned! It's the cutest furnishing in the game (after skeevatons :))