The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LFG Older People - Endgame

Mordalus
Mordalus
Soul Shriven
Hiyas,

I'm 47 years old and am looking for a group of chill and casual people to experience endgame content in my age range. I'm interested in running the tougher vet dungeons, normal trials (vet later), and pvp. I'm west coast time zone. I main a tank DK currently 520ish CP. Hope to hear back from someone.

Mord
  • Kiarraswub17_ESO
    Hey Mordalus!

I am the gm of an end game progression guild that caters to getting players up to speed for vet trials. We currently run normal trials several times a week and have a fun core group of raiders.

Not everyone in the guild is a 40 something but there are quite a few of us who are and we all seem to blend well together. The older community members have a strong guiding influence on the younger folks which lends itself to a peaceful drama free environment.

We do get a bit silly at times but who doesn't like to let their hair down while partaking in open world shenanigans?

If you haven't found the perfect in game home yet, I encourage you to check us out online at http://kharanoskillers.com or ping me in game for more info. - @kiarrasw

If I am not available @Kamonso or @ivanattitude can fill in.
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always find it strange when people are looking for a guild in a specific age range, like it actually makes some sort of difference

I mean there are 20 year olds who act 50 and 50 year olds who act 20, it's more of a maturity thing than an age thing

But maybe I'm just a stupid millennial :p
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nah, agree with you @Voxicity
  • jabro4_ESO
    jabro4_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    For the most part people act their age.
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jabro4_ESO wrote: »
    For the most part people act their age.

What does that even mean though?

Like, a 25 year old acting 25 is pretty much the same as a 40 year old acting 40

It's not like you hit 40 and suddenly change

Except becoming more miserable I guess :D

I dunno I just find it weird when people voluntarily succumb to an echo chamber. Personally I find it awesome playing with 18 year olds and also 50+ year olds. It's cool to have different perspectives