The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ESO Plus Log in Event, Does this Count? "Different situations of log outs"

Perwulf
Perwulf
✭✭✭✭✭
In case you're not aware, here's the link Try ESO Plus or Earn Free Crown Crates During Our Bonus Event

So dumb question but I just needed to confirm.

Different Situations of log outs
  • Internet Disconnection
  • Afk Logouts
  • Exit Game (Since there's no direct log out button, only logout to character select)

Does this all count for the event?

Or the only right way is
  • 1. Log in
  • 2. Log in a character
  • 3. Log out to character selection
  • 4. Log out
"Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe you need to select a character. Just logging in should be sufficient, since at this point, you're using the ZoS account you created.

• Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This event has run before.

I have always logged in and sometimes I log out and sometimes I get kicked for inactivity. I have received all crates in the previous event.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    I don't believe you need to select a character. Just logging in should be sufficient, since at this point, you're using the ZoS account you created.

A bit confusing but here's what they said in in the news; quote from link "logging out just to the character select screen will not work."

Defilted wrote: »
    This event has run before.

I have always logged in and sometimes I log out and sometimes I get kicked for inactivity. I have received all crates in the previous event.

Good to hear, now I can slip into slumber while playing safely knowing it counts :D
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ravenarc wrote: »
    A bit confusing but here's what they said in in the news; quote from link "logging out just to the character select screen will not work."
    That was in reference when it came to logging in.

In other words, if you log out to the character selection screen, then select a character, this does not count as a log in.

So, if you're playing between days (like many do), this ensures they know to log completely out of the game, and back in to be counted.