The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Library, Literature

Delphinia
Delphinia
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all,

My apologies if this has been suggested before. I haven't seen it mentioned prior.
If not, I would like to suggest that the books we purchase in volumes, be allowed to re stack in the volumes they were originally purchased in.

The individual books each take up one spot in your home, as well as your inventory, bank, or storage chests. When purchased, they are together in a complete stack. Sometimes, I buy an entire stack for just one book.

If at all possible, it would be fabulous if we could return our books back to their set when not in use.

I am considering using one home just for a library, but it would still be nice (again, if possible) to only have to "hold" one volume instead of let's say, ten individual books.

Also, on a side note, I want to thank ZOS again and all those who supported my post regarding adding the "activate/deactivate" feature to the Imperial Fountain!
And for all of the fabulous things they are doing to improve and expand Housing... It's wonderful to know that they really do listen to their customers and seem just as excited as we are to delve into this creative and inspiring world!
Edited by Delphinia on April 26, 2018 3:11PM
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Random idea - what if the dev team designed a crown store series of bookcases that tapped into the idetic memory interface? You could sell bookcases of various racial styles that have a “filled” appearance and let a player view their collection.

The down side is that players probably want to populate their shelves with specific books in specific order. This isn’t really feasible with the item caps. Maybe if the shelves mentioned above were designed with half the space left empty, then players could put a special book or two on themselves.

Just an idea. I sell like fifty filled bookcases a week in guild stores...people like the look of them.
  • xbobx
    xbobx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    or even better, how about you stop having 90 percent of the bookcases empty