The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Venom sheer proc

Anomanderake
Tomorrow in PC EU IC prisons will be pledge, so a good time to farm venom sheer. As I am thinking to use it on backbar with poison injection, before start farming id’like to know exactly how this set procs. I readed different version - it procs always with poison injection, it procs only with the first dot tic. It’s quite different for me, as the poison injection is my only damage ability on backbar and I tend to weapon switch immediately after the cast. So, how it procs?
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Procs off poison injection, not needed on the bow bar as DoT ticks 2sec poison injection first hit, then swap to front bar and it will proc
  • Anomanderake
    Well, I actually need a backbar proc set, because I frontbar ravager. Right now i’m Running marksman on backbar, but I was looking for something more efficient. I use 2h/bow (stamblade) and the only way to use full advantage of both sets and monster set is a proc on poison injection. If the venom won’t proc unless I wait 2 seconds maybe marksman is still better?
    Edited by Anomanderake on April 26, 2018 12:28PM
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, I actually need a backbar proc set, because I frontbar ravager. Right now i’m Running marksman on backbar, but I was looking for something more efficient. I use 2h/bow (stamblade) and the only way to use full advantage of both sets and monster set is a proc on poison injection. If the venom won’t proc unless I wait 2 seconds maybe marksman is still better?

Try morkuldin.

Next patch the oblivion dot set
  • Anomanderake
    So it procs just after 2s?