The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

alinor townhouse

JJBoomer
JJBoomer
✭✭✭✭✭
does anyone know if the Alinor Townhouse that will be coming with summerset will be one of those limited time manors, or will be permanently available? Basically just wondering if I need to save money to get it right away or will I have time to save up for it lol
Edited by JJBoomer on April 26, 2018 3:29AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I were to guess, the Alinor townhouse is closer in size to other permanently available homes. It doesn't seem large enough to stack up with the other limited time exclusive homes.
  • Allypage
    Allypage
    ✭✭
    It's Really a beautiful house A+++
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JJBoomer wrote: »
    does anyone know if the Alinor Townhouse that will be coming with summerset will be one of those limited time manors, or will be permanently available? Basically just wondering if I need to save money to get it right away or will I have time to save up for it lol

No one really knows. To be safe, I would recommend saving up now. Why take a chance? Skip the drinking at the bar :D
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alinor Townhouse is available for gold on PTS so it should be available permanently after release.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Permanently available for gold or crowns. Same as the Amaya Lake Lodge in Vvardenfell.
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alinor Townhouse looks to be about the same size as Morrowind's Amaya Lake Lodge, so I expect it will be permanent, buyable with gold (somewhere in the 1.3million range), and have the same item slots.

It's the gigantic cave with the ship that is crowns only, not sure if it will be permanently available or not.

I hope the inn room is nice.
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• Lindsey
    Lindsey
    ✭✭✭
    JJBoomer wrote: »

Permanently available and it cost 1,025,000 gold. It's the same price as mathisen manor I think.