The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Build and best sets?

Mystiick
Mystiick
Hia guys. I am looking for best build for damage and crits. I am a Brenton Mag NB and I am thinking of running with war maiden and treasure hunter . Are these good? Also how is the slime Craw monster helm set and will it help my build ? Thanks guys!
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    War maiden is solid for PvP, but isn't ideal for PvE (as it doesn't buff the destro skills you'll be using in addition to your class skills).

Treasure hunter....is pretty bad. If you want that crit buff, run spellpower pots or slot magelight.

Slimecraw IS good, but you can get the same buff from Assassin's Will and its morphs as a magblade or combat prayer in group situations (so you're likely better off with something different).
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You'll probably get more responses in the combat section or players helping players section if you make a thread there. This section doesn't generate much traffic...